Chapter 30

| A Month Later |

The more weeks that go my my bellys grows. Tyler planned the BBQ celebration three weeks ago. The pack was excited when they found out we were expecting. Mason enrolled bella in the near by elementary school while he took on a job as a construction worker shadow. In the next year he'll be able to work fully but for now he was making enough money for food in Bella's stomach and clothes on her back.

Bella adapted to the pack easily. She fit right in with the children her age, she sometimes visits to eat at the pack house or go to the park after school. She's been doing well, her teachers rave about her all the time when I come to visit. He was doing well.

Looking down at my shoes I groaned Why did I get fat so fast? I mumbled in my head, Tyler chuckled replying "because your the Alphas mate it speeds up the process" sighing I took out a bag of chips and started to munch on them.

*        *       *

I ate my sandwich and drank a 2 liter soda. I still had my fruits, chip, jello, and doughnuts on the side. While I munched on my chips I hummed along to a random song waiting for — there they were! Footsteps ran across the floor upstairs as lights turned on and off. I took of sip of my soda and grabbed a doughnut. I ate the jello after finishing a doughnut and sat my chips to the side. Grabbing the jar of Nutella I dipped a doughnut in it.

I used my belly as a holder for the delicious goodness called Nutella when I heard the kitchen door open. "She's in here" a lady called out, turning to the group of people walking closer.

Tyler pushed through the crowd and stopped when he saw the mess I had made. I gave him a sheepish smile, dipping my chips in the nutella. I moaned "i-immma soossorry" I slurred, taking another bite. The group laughed.

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!? WE THOUGHT THEY HAD TAKEN YOU AGAIN" I looked at the food, my emotion were out of wack. I hated being pregnant, it made me too emotional.

Tears built up in my eyes which I tried to push back "i-i just w-wanted s-some food" I explained. Looking up I saw Tyler sighed "leave" he ordered, the group behind him gave a bow before leaving ina single file line.

"I'm sorry for yelling. But you understand where I'm coming from, we still haven't found the men who kidnapped you and with you being pregnant your even more valuable to the pack" I nodded grabbed the nag of chips again.

"While you're up I guess this is a good time to show you" I perked up "show me what?" he smiled taking my hand, "you'll see."

Tyler guided me outside and to one of the packs many vehicles we use when we need to get supplies from the human world and got in. Tyler up a blindfold on after one last smile and started to drive.

The drive wasn't very long and when we got to our destination he helped me of out the car. "You ready?" He asked, nodding I cuddled myself from the cool wind. Winter was close.

| Tylers P.O.V |

"Welcome," I whispered into her ear "to your new home" letting the blind fold drop I watched Krystal gasp at the sight before her. The house I had my construction workers make was magnificent, much bigger than I expected it to be with around ten rooms not including a game room, movie room, bathrooms and suite, living room and the three kitchens. Two of them full kitchens and the last was a mini one.

"T-this. . ." Krystal trailed off "is-" I cut her off with a laugh "big, I know, I told them I wanted a simple two story house with a couple of rooms and this is what they came up with. I guess they wanted us to have a big family" Krystal turned, tears of joy in her eyes. "Thank you Tyler, I never expected to have my own home" she wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to give me a decent hug but her belly was sticking out and the cold nipped at her skin.

"Come on sweetheart, I've already gotten some of our wardrobe set up." I showed Krystal around the inside of our house before laying her in bed. After tucking her in I walked to my office down the hall, her office was next to mine with a door to separate us. It was enough distance for us to have our own space but still be close.

After I was settled into my simi large office I took the time to take count of our packs inventory and pay bills.

———————————————

Author's Note:

We're getting close to the end guys! Oh my! I hadn't expected this story to get as far as it has and I'm so happy you decided this story was good enough to complete it!

Anyways, just a far warning that your got a hand full of chapters left and should start looking for a new book so that you have one for backup. It takes a long time for me to find a good book that meets my standards so I always need to look for the book about ten chapters before the book ends and I don't know if anyone is like that too.

Oh well, who knows, you may or may not like the ending and continue to read my other books. Though I wouldn't recommend, those books are as old as this one which was made back in 2013-2014 which is pretty old considering my mind set from now to then.

Rewritten: 10/19/17

* Poor Editing.