Chapter 22

I woke up before Tyler and headed to the bathroom. Just as I pasted the mirror I saw myself, stopping I examined who I was. My once long blonde hair now stopped just up under my shoulders in uneven cuts and was still covered in bits of dirt and blood. I had a cut up under my left eyebrow and my body had dirt and blood on it just like my hair.

I grabbed the soap and a rag and hopped into the shower washing off the muck that plagued my body. Once I was done I got out and I dried off, examining myself again in the mirror I noticed that the cuts weren't as uneven on my hair as it looked when clumps of mud stuck to it. I looked good but I miss my long hair. Grabbing the pair of scissors I evened out the longer parts and cut the ends of the shorter parts so that it looked layered. I walked into the closet next and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a white turtle neck sweater.

"Krystal" I jumped and looked behind me to Tyler, he stood behind me without a shirt leaning against the closet frame. A small growl from my wolf escaped "looks like your wolf wants me, now all I have to do is convince you" I blushed and looked away. I grabbed the notepad writing,  going downstairs before heading off.

I smiled, glad that Tyler's room was on the last floor where no one roomed. As I reached the stairs I felt  hand wrap around mine and pull me in another room. I struggled and fought against the person about to yell when a hand slammed over my mouth, quieting my screams. The females nails dug into my skin.

We finally stopped in a hallway where there were no doors and the walls were sound proof. I got a clear picture of the female digging her nails into my skin. My wolf was pissed. The color in my face drained the minute I saw her but the color soon came back in shades of red, my wolf wanted control.

"Look I know you hate me but it was for a good reason I did it-" she didn't get to finally before I pushed her on the ground. I then did something that hurt my mind, I mind linked.

The amount of wolfsbane my captures put into my blood stream blocked all mind linking, when I tried my head would hurt and it was worse when the other people tried to mind link me. It wouldn't heal for another month or so.

"YOU DID THIS, BITCH! YOU KNOW I CANT EVEN HUG TYLER WITHOUT FEELING AFRAID??? I CANT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ALL I DO IS FEEL SCARED" I screamed through link "this is because of you I don't care if it was for a good reason or not you, put me through hell" I stalked closer, my words become lower. She looked scared but I didn't care, nothing can be compared to what they did to me. Stripping me down naked, beating me to I coughed blood. It was hell.

"I thought we were friends but I guess you played me like a ken doll! I'M NOT A TOY!" I snapped, I lifted my fist, letting it hit her nose. Lifting it again I landed a punch against her cheek, when I heard a satisfying 'pop' I smirked and stepped back, listening to the sound of her cries. I kicked her, hard and in the ribs until her bones broke. "This is nothing compare to whatbtheu did, stop whining like a pup and face the facts Jules. I'm not the same person I use to be, I won't listen to your excuses and forgive you for what you did. I'm not going to be weak anymore!"

The sound of footsteps brought me out of my anger, stepping away I lifted a finger to my lips, telling her to keep quiet.

When I got a good look at who it was it was Tyler, Sarah, Mia, Gage and Parker walked inside. I'm guessing Tyler traced my scent to find me. When they filed in the room Mia and Sarah gasped at what they saw. Jules laid on the ground, cradling a broken bloody nose and a disfigured chest.

"What the fuck happened?" Mia yelled. I shrugged not attempting to lie.

| Parkers P.O.V |

Mia, Sarah, Gage and me where talking when Tyler walked down the stairs. He searched the room "whats wrong?" Tyler turned to the kitchen opening "krystal was suppose to be down here" Mia shrugged "we haven't seen her all morning" Mia replied before we could ask anymore questions, Tyler turned around with his nose in the air. He traced her scent back to a hallway,  on ones goes in. The windows and roomed where boarded up and painted over, wiping the events of what happened years ago.

When we arrived to a room where the doors had been broken off of, Jules laid on the ground. "What the fuck happened?" Mia yelled running over to Jules. Krystal shrugged and moved her hand behind her back I saw some blood dripping from them. I nudged Tyler and he turned to me "look at Krystal's hands, there bloody" Tyler looked at Krystal hands which she hid in her back pockets.

Krystal glared down at Jules who coward away in fear. Turning Krystal smiled at Tyler while me and Gage went to help Jules, I heard Tyler mutter "what happened to my baby?" Krystal walked over and with her not bruised hand touched Tyler's arm and pulled on it. Krystal turned to me and smiled then pulled on Tyler's hand "you want to go outside, maybe take a walk?" I asked her and she nodded then put up on finger meaning one moment and with one last glare to Jules thinking we can't see, she walked upstairs.

Me and Tyler looked at Jules while she lowered her head in submission. "What was that about?" Tyler asked "I don't know" Sarah walked over to us not waiting for a reply from Jules. We smiled trying to act like nothing happened she saw through it.

"Krystal is lying"

Edited: 10/18/17