Chapter 15

Another one of my stories I wrote up top 🔝🔝🔝

Guys! More and more votes and coming in by the bucket load each day! Thank you all!!!

When I woke up Tyler's side of the bed was cold. My heart pumped faster than usual my body shivered from nonexistent wind before I calmed down remembering how Tyler was ignoring me.

I looked at the clock noticing the time read 2 p.m.

That's the longest I've slept, I thought to myself getting up. I grabbed underwear and clothes from the closet and put them on. Brushing my hair and teeth I walked towards my dresser and grabbed the ring Tyler got me from the mall and put it on.

Downstairs was quiet. Not a person in sight, smelling the air it was clear of any scent. I sighed walking outside to clear my head. Still I saw no one.

I took advantage of the quiet, walking into the forest to shift and run. Although everything looked the same there was a slight shift in the air, goose bumps covered the skin under my wolfs fur. I shivered.

I didn't pay attention to where I was running and ran into a girl around my age maybe a year older. The mark between her neck and collarbone indected her mating.

"I'm so sorry Luna" the girl apologized but her voice was off. There was something about her expression towards me that made me back away. Shifting I replied, "Please don't call me Luna, call me Krystal" I told her with a fake but convincing smile.

"My name is Jules" she held out her hand with a smile. I looked at it and shook my head "I see your not a fan of touching?"

"I've got to go" I told her shifting back into my wolf. We headed off to no mans land shivering at the females eyes watching us run.

Ignoring the warm filling in the pit of my belly I weaved through the different color leaves and wet grass. No mans land was beautiful, many loved to coming here during the summer and fall, the winter no so much but nonetheless pups love rolling in the snow.

My head snapped towards the sound of running water. I stalked over slowly noticing a large built sitting by the edge. "How did you find this place?" he asked in a calm tone. I shifted back covering my breast and cupping my sex in an attempt to cover myself. "I don't know I went for a run and ended up here" I replied.

He looked up and smiled "all alphas end up finding a place like this and so does their Luna."

"It's beautiful" I said sitting down a couple feet away. Tyler took off his shirt and slipped it over me then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. He nessled my neck inhaling my scent.

I sighed leaning my head against his chest breathing in his intoxicating scent. I wonder what life would be like if Mark didn't reject me, if Tyler never came and if I never had a second chance mate.

I guess life would suck. Sarah and Mia would have never found their mate unless they ran away and ended up in Tyler's pack, I would been in constant pain and Mark would have been happy with another. "What are you thinking about?" Tyler asked glancing down at me "what life would be like if I had never gotten rejected or if you had never came to my old pack" I replied honestly "we would have found each other" he said.

"How would you know? I mean it's not like you can see what's going to happen next, what if you had mated and marked someone else? then I might have been dead"

I frowned realizing he must have slept with other girls before I came along. "Have you slept with other girls?" I asked and he nodded "I've had sex with other girls but I would never mark someone unless they are my mate" I hummed. "That doesn't make it any better" I said pulling out of his arms.

"I didn't think I'd ever find you. You've got to understand I was suppose to find you years ago" he reasoned facing me. I stood up, Tyler following my actions. He wrapped his arms around me pulling my close I struggled to get out but he tightened his grip. "Please believe me" his whispered softly, the softness in his voice made me stoo, it sounded full of regret. "Fine but it's not my fault if we don't mate" Tyler groaned making me smile. He sat back down with me in his lap, snuggling me close we started a conversation about ourselves. Something I hadn't done in awhile.

"How did you become a omega?" Tyler asked suddenly. I froze not liking the question, he would hate me for the things many blame me for. No one believed me so what makes him anyndifferent, the bond? "It's okay you can tell me anything I'm not going to judge you" I took in a deep breath, starting the story involving the worst moments of my life.

"It was the day after my birthday when I got bored and wanted to play in the garden. I asked mother and father but they dissed me for more important pack work but they were in the kitchen and a door separated our living room from the kitchen" I started, "I snuck out once I knew they we're detracted and ran towards my Alpha who sat reading a book. The smile on his face when he saw me said everything, he thought of me as his daughter." I sighed.

"I remember him saying 'Krystal go inside now' but my confused little self looked around instead. My alpha pushed me towards the pack house's back door but before I made it there we got surrounded by rogues" I gulped turning to look in Tyler's eyes, mine filled with fresh tears. "There was so many of them Tyler, he couldn't fight them off" turning I looked at the quiet stream.

"When I tried the run a redish brown wolf bit down on my lower leg pulling my closer towards the woods. I clawed at the ground tapping into my suppressed wolf and half-shifted earlier than expected. It was the only way to save my life. When I tried to scream no one inside the house could hear me, I managed to kick him off but he bit down harder. John, wolf alpha noticed my distress and tackled the wolf down. Momentarily distracted the rogues used it to their advantage and ripped him limb from limb while I watched"

"When they were done with him they came after me next. I screamed one last time just in time for my family and some pack warriors to rush over to us" I took a deep breath, my mind going back to that one fateful night filled with pain, mourning and recovery.

"Everyone blamed me for my Alphas death, they ignored the infected wounds that littered my body and blamed the easiest person. The only one to witness the attack. They gave me one last full meal and told me to 'enjoy it while it last because I'd be the last meal I got in awhile' I had an allergic reaction to the potatoes just after my wounds healed. I ate the rest of my food with difficulty"

Author's Note:

Welcome to the end of 15.

I've gotten some comments about people getting confused on why Krystal can shift.

I know I said that she could not shift in the beginning but she could in this chapter, so I'm going to clear up any confusion you have now.

Krystal was getting abused by her own kind making them equally or more as strong as her. That kind of abuse for that many years can wear down a persons body and eventually her wolf was suppressed and didn't want to come out.

Now that Krystal is in a safer environment and isn't being abused, she is able to shift occasionally. She can't force herself to shift whenever she wants but on rare occasions she will have a good day to where her body will allow her to shift easily.

I hope that clears up some of your confusion! If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask! I'll explain more on her situation if needed.

Other than that please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates and books!!!!!!

| Edited: 8/30/17 |