Chapter 6

Picture of Gage - boy with blonde hair

Any mistakes, point them out. Please don't be rude.

After setting the table and stirring the stew both pack members started to decend down the stairs with a grim look I ignored then and grabbed the flour, eggs, baking coco, water etc. and explained to Sarah and Mia what we are doing "we're making a cake" I exclaimed with a smile. They groaned.

"Do you not remember what happened the last time we made a cake. I set the kitchen on fire and all I did was put a pan on the stove" Mia replied with a frown. In her offense. Sarah had turned on the stove without telling anyone and Mia needed more room so she put the pan on the stove but the bottom of the pan was covered in oil and it started a grease fire. Sarah, not knowing another about grease fires, tried to put it out with water, only making it larger.

"All you have to do is mix and measure the dry ingredients in a bowl, then add in the wet ingredients. After it's finished mixing grab a cake pan, not a frying pan, pour the batter into the pan and put it in the oven," I continued, "I'll turn on the oven and all you have to do is follow my instructions. Good luck" turning, I pulled out ingredients for vanilla icing.

Setting the icing to the side I grabbed the drinks and headed to the dining room however, what I saw made my wolf ache to come out.

Candy was touching my second mate, and Alpha Tyler did nothing to stop her. Before I could stop myself, a growl worked it's way through my chest. Candy turned to me grinning from ear to ear, she knew.

Using my unnatural strength, I dropped the beer bottles and wrapped my hands around her throat "don't you dare touch him" I growled. "It seemed like he wanted to be touched he wasn't doing anything to stop me" that only made my grip tighten. She clawed at my wrist struggling to breathe.

Her face lost color, pupils dilated and her body slowly started to shut down on itself. My grip tightened even more, my wolf was satisfied at the women's loss of control, we have already lost one mate, she didn't want to loose another. Sparks ran throughout my body before Candy could shut her eyes, my wolf purred.

"Drop her" his voice was like music to my ears and I did as told, watching as Candy fell to the ground gasping for air. Turning around, I glanced at Alpha Tyler before heading upstairs and to the attic, hoping he wouldn't follow. Though luck was never on my side as the door clicked shut behind me "what is this place?" he asked looking around in disgust.

Dirt covered the floors along with my faded drawings, the small window that use to be in this room was now covered up with wood, I could easily remove it if I wanted to. The sink and bathtub looked like it use to be a beautiful victorian set but the dirt and grim covering it made it seem tacky and out of date. There are random things cluttered the corners of our attic that the pack decided they didn't need nor want so they stored it up in boxes. They kept the unwanted items in the attic.

We used some of the stuff to try and make it home, it wasn't that bad but most of the stuff was either broken or ugly. Then again ugly things are better than nothing, sometimes they even go good together.

Alpha Tyler walked over to the make-shift beds and kicked them then moved to clothes that have not been washed in a month. We only get to wash our clothes once a mouth and that's only if we earned it.

"My room" I said and sat down in the only good chair we had in here.

His face turned a shade pinker and his fist clenched to the side of him, turning to me his eyes were pitch black. "How can they keep someone in here" he asked.

"More than one actually. It's me, Mia and Sarah but it's not that bad, of course it's either too hot or too cold but most of the things the pack stores up here is good for installation." I shrugged looking over the rooms.

"Anyways, let's get this over with. I don't want to be your mate just as much as you don't want to be mine. I, Krystal Omega of Starlight Pack reje-" I couldn't go any farther because his hands were soon covering my mouth and his eyes bored into mine.

"I dare you to reject me, Krystal, get cleaned up and tell your friends you're all coming to my pack" I sat there in shock, I thought Alpha Tyler was suppose to hate the low lives like me, I'm an omega, I'm just as bad as a rogue in every packs definition. It's why everyone works hard to not be an omega because whoever thinks your not worthy to live, will kill you.

Each pack is different with their rules, some packs will trade you and others will keep you for their own personal use. I'm luckily I wasn't like that but Sarah and Mia weren't so lucky.

Sarah, Mia, we're going to Alpha Tyler's pack, I said through mind link. The last thing I needed was for my pack to find out I'll be getting out of my daily punishments.

The only thing I grabbed was a small bag of pictures and my birthday present. "Is that all you guys have?" Asked a boy with blonde hair. "Yep. . ." Sarah trailed off "come on the sooner we get to my pack house the sooner you girls can get new clothes" Alpha Tyler grabbed me by the arm and pulled me downstairs and out the door. Me, Sarah and Mia split ways, I went to Alpha Tyler's SUV and they went into the blondes SUV.

——————————————

Author's Note:

Had to create a little cliché drama between Krystal and Tyler 😂.

Do you think Krystal made the right decision to go with Alpha Tyler or do you think she should have stayed?

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow for more updates and books!

Edited: 7/11/17