Chapter 34

Lucas stepped forward "I will go with her too."

Tyler stepped forward "and I will too" Marcus shook his head "Alpha Tyler will need to stay, we can't have Luna Krystal's mate getting in the way, now can we?" Tyler growled "but Alpha Lucas can stay, as protection of course" he smirked.

"You have five minutes to arrange a team to go with Luna Krystal, we'll be meeting at the easy borders" they disappeared.

"Krystal what have you done!" Yelled Tyler, he came to stand in from of me while the rest of the pack turned around. "I'm saving hundreds of lives."

"By risking yours!?" I nodded "yes" Tyler groaned running a hand through his mass of hair "if it saves hundreds, then I will risk my life."

"And what about the babies?"

"It's mature enough for you to do a c-section, you'll have twenty minutes after my death to complete the c-section, then you'll have to name our baby boy or girl" Tyler shook his head "this is crazy you know that?" I nodded. He sighed.

"Liam, Gage, Parker, Adam and Lucas go with her."

Me and the rest of the time got into the car and drove off to the easy border. When we got their Marcus and his group were already waiting with their car engines on. We immediately followed them after Marcus hoped into our car.

The drive wasn't long. Maybe an hour or so long before we reached an abandoned mansion. "Remember this place Luna Krystal" I looked away, it was the place where I murdered innocent people and found Bella and her brother. "You do, I knew you would" he chuckled "we camped out her after your little spree and cleaned up the place. Gave the slaughtered men and proper burial before we started to plan our kidnapping again, then when you fell pregnant our plans changed. My brother only wanted a couple of minutes with you in exchange for you packs safety, do as he says and you'll be okay, don't do what he says and you and your pretty little baby will be up with the moon" we got out.

Following them solemnly down the driveway and to the house I pictured the dead men and women laying on the ground. How I vomited black blood and how I left this place without feeling guilt, it made me sick.

"Down the hall, to the right and knock on the door. Me and your men will have cup of tea, fill free to join us after your talk" they dragged my men away, including Lucas but was sadated. I walked down the quiet halls, taking my time until I came upon two double doors. I knocked.

"Come in" yelled a deep voice, opening the door I walked in.

"Krystal, it is so nice to finally properly meet you, I guess I should introduce myself" I nodded.

"My name is Alpha Cedric and I have been watching you for years" he paused, motioning to the seat in front of him "I'd like to explain to you why your life went to. . .well, to put it straight, shit" he sat down "please, sit down" slowly, I did.

"Let me start from the beginning" setting his own aside he began to explain. "It was never my intentions to hurt you, quiet the opposite actually. You see my mate died when i was only seven, we had been childhood best friends and when she left me for the moon. I was devastated, until I met you."

"I saw you one December's night with a bright smile on your face and a puffy pink snow coat wrapped around your little body and I knew you had to be mine" he smiled "you were an exact replica of my mate, blonde hair, blue eyes and a petite frame. I made it my mission to look after you and so I did but the day I came to get you your Alpha stood in the way" he took a deep breath, his hands folding together over his desk. "We didn't want to hurt him but I wanted you, so I stopped at nothing to have you. Mind you, I was still a child."

"We ended up killing your Alpha by accident, my wolves were provoked and used their instincts to survive. The continue following their Alpha's orders, my brother went to grab you but in the mix you ended up hurt and weak, on the verge of dying from the amount of blood loss."

"We wanted to take you still but we had to keep you safe and when your parents came out, we knew it was time to retreat. Some of my men died, some survived while others we're captured and tortured for answers. They told them they were here to get you, that they had direct orders from their Alpha. That's when the abuse started. Your pack was so heartbroken that they misread the facts and blamed you for the death, told everyone that you worked for the enemy group and that you should be exiled" he paused, taking a minute to recover.

"They voted against killing you and put you as the lowest rank their was besides a rogue, an omega. When we had heard word of this we tried to come and get you but my father had been right and they were waiting for us at the border, more than half of them ended up being killed. We thought that waiting a couple of years until you were grown and rejected by your first mate, Mark, that it would be our time to attack again but you fell into a deadly heat. I sent one of my pack members in to help you a long time ago, Jules, to be exact. You didn't recognize her then but she was the one who laced your food with medicine and keep you alive despite your deadly bruises. She saved you more times than you know."

"We planned to attack a year later but Alpha Tyler came into the picture, he took you away and locked you in his pack house and no matter how much you fought his charm and the mate bond. You were effected as much as I was when I first met my mate. At first, I thought of just watching the two of you for awhile, I was going to leave you along now that you were with your real mate but impulse got the best of me when you guys fought. I kidnapped you that rainy night."

"My intentions were never for you to get hurt but my brother, his mate had just rejected him and his wolf was going crazy. He needed a pain reliever and you just so happened to be helpless. I, was on a trip to a neighboring pack to make an alliance with them so I did not know of his actions. When I got back I got word that you were severely bruised by Marcus and that you were safely back at your pack house, I went to visit you. It was so hard trying to give you up, you looked just like her and had her scent too. The moon goddess had given me a second chance at love and I wanted to take it but I just wasn't prepared" he sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I treated you poorly, took advantage of your sweet personality and turned you into a killer that you hadn't wanted to be. The effects of my actions caused a trigger warning to go off in your brain, bringing out a lethal part of your wolf who killed those that wronged others and occasionally blacked out. That's why you dream walked" I listened to his speech in pure shock, he just explained whole life in a blink of an eye.

"I had planned to try and take you again but this time you had fallen pregnant and I knew I was way over my head. It wasn't my child, you weren't my mate so I decided to have my brother bring you here. I decided to tell you the truth about how you came to be who you are today."

__________________________

Authors Note:

Pretty dumb of Krystal to be risking the life of her child isn't it?

Anyways this chapter is completely brand new because I thought the old version was short and decided to deleted so there might be mistakes but as I said at the beginning of the book, the checkmarks are for chapters that have been rewritten not edited.

Confusing, I know.

Edited: 10/20/17