Chapter 29

Glaring at Tyler, I turned to Parker. "Find a decent size home for Mason and his sister, I want them to have everything that they need" Parker nodded and walked away, I turned to Mason and Tyler. "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed, Tyler I swear if you say or do anything that hurts my new guest I will kill you" I turned to Mason, giving him a 'keep quiet' look. I couldn't have him tell Tyler the real story.

After my shower I got dressed in sweatpants and a random T-shirt before taking a brush through my hair. Over the month it had grown past my breast, now fully covering them.

Just as I was about to leave a sharp pain had me falling to the ground. I ran to the toilet about to throw up, I barely made it in time.

I cried, pulling up my shirt to see a baby paw print burned into my skin and a sign under it said Alpha. Tyler walked in at that time, his eyes wide when he saw the paw print.

When werewolves get pregnant a paw print appears on their stomach. It's way to warn you that your expecting so that you know to be careful about what do eat and what you do. Up under the paw print shows the rank of your pup, if it says Alpha then your child will need it's own pack. Normally it's the people born at the same time as him or her but any normal pack member won't have a name rank under their paw print.

The second child born at the same time as the Alpha is named the beta and the third is the third in command unless the alpha has siblings. Then they are the beta and third in command. There are some cases where a regular ranking female will have an Alpha child but that hasn't happened in nearly six hundred years, they are called True Alphas. Much to powerful for our liking. Some people say that were are the descendent of them but others think the opposite.

Tyler knelt down before me, his hand going to the small paw mark in aww and shock. I frowned thinking he might not want a kid "do you want this child?" I asked softly. Tyler turned to me, his eyes wide.

"Yes, Krystal, I do, why wouldn't I?" I shrugged, "I don't know. We're still pretty young."

"And that's why we'll make great parents."

Tyler turned to my belly. "You're going to be a great Alpha" he whispered softly "and your mate will love you. You'll be a stud, getting all of the girls" I chuckled "but what if it's a girl" Tyler looked at me with a determined smile "then she will be locked up in her room until she turned 20. She won't be able to date nor will she have any friends until she finds her mate" I laughed welcoming his warmth. While he was distracted talking to my stomach I turned on the bath water and added bubbles.

When they were ready I took some into my hands and started to blow them at Tyler. When he looked up I smashed more in his face.

"You're going down" I laughed and took some more, soaking him in the process.

We played for a couple of minutes before Tyler stood up with me in his arms. "We'll need to announce this to the pack by the end of the week, how does a Saturday BBQ sound?" I smiled nodding. "Okay" walking out of the room that words slipped.

"I love you" I was surprised that he said that. Tears to my eyes built up in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks.

"Shh, babe, it's okay if you don't love me too" but that's the problem I love Tyler - no I'm in love and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but it was hard getting the words out.

I saw the look of disappointment on Tylers face as he continued walking but I pulled him back and kissed him. Hard. It took my breath away and left a unsure smile on his face because I still hadn't said it.

———————————————

Rewritten: 10/19/17

Edited: Poorly