Chapter 26

Tyler, our trackers, Gage, Parker and the pack fighters were taking in the other room with my group of trailers.

Sarah and Mia were told to look after me until Tyler could come back. "What movie do you want to watch?" Sarah asked breaking me out of mg thoughts, snapping my head upwards I turned to look at her. "Um. . .what are the chooses?" She hummed "Paddington, Spiderman the first movie, John Wick and Transformers" taking a random guess I picked Paddington.

Sarah haded the CD to Mia who plugged up the DVD player and popped the movie in. Throughout the movie my mind dozed off to what I had hard Tyler say, finally I got bored and stood up. "Where are you going?" Mia looked up "to the bathroom" she put the bowl of popcorn to her side "I'll come with" with a glare I shook my head "no, I can go by myself, I'm not incapable" the stern look in my eyes had her sitting back down slowly. She gave a curt nod.

Walking out into the hallways I looked both ways. One way was dark and the other was lit up from the light downstairs, I walked towards the light. The quiet chatter getting louder "we trailed her scent to the southern boarders but it stopped their. I've got some trackers searching the area for any signs as to where she went" said Charles, one of our best trackers.

"And I've ordered all of my men to follow Luna Krystal if they see her alone. They know to report back to you directly when their done"

I turned the corner, slowly stepping down two steps so that I didn't make any noise. "What about the rest of the pack, what all do they know?" I leaned against the railing, taking deep breaths to keep my heart rate under control. "All they know is that Luna Krystal was kidnapped and her voice is damaged, some think she remembers her was back to her kidnappers but others don't suspect a thing" from my view I saw Tyler nod.

Taking a deep breath I listened to their conversation for the next ten minutes before I quietly walked back up the stairs, knowing that Mia and Sarah were looking for me by now.

"Where were you?" Sarah demanded as I entered the room. "I used the bathroom but for hungry, I walked downstairs but the guys seemed to be in a heated conversation so I came back" the lie was almost believeable. Just as I settled down Tyler, Gage and Parker came in.

Tyler walked over to me. I smiled showing off I hadn't heard a thing, next all I had to do was get him in bed. He'll be less aggregated and be knocked out for hours if I keep him up long enough. After everyone is asleep I'll be able to leave.

I trailed butterfly kissed up and down Tyler's next when he settled in a seat next to mine. He didn't try to touch me this time which I was glad of but in this moment, I needed his touch today. It will give me enough courage to give my virginity away.

"Everyone out" Tyler yelled and as soon as he said that I felt an unbearable pain vibrate through my chest and to my abdomen. My wolf purred in delight while I withered in pain. It was heat.

With whimpers coming from my mouth I thought of all the years I went without a mate. It was torture, last time I almost died. "Umm. . .Krystal I'm going to sleep in another room" Tyler inhaled the air, his eyes closed and head resting on the headboard. He got up and took a step to the door,  I grabbed ahold of his T-shirt "p-please m-m-make t-the pain st-stop" I stuttered, the pain becoming unbearable. Tyler didn't even wait for me to back out, his crashed his lips into mine. Hard.

Tyler bit my lips, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. The feel of his skin on my had the pain going away slightly but it was still pulsing for sexual contact. The soft kiss turned into a rough, needy one. It didn't take him long to trail kisses down my neck and suck on my sensitive skin.

Tyler's hands ran up the sides of my body, lifting the shirt slightly. He looked at me.

Nodding Tyler ripped the shirt off, exposing my round breast and flat stomach. Both weren't blumish free, they had tally marks and burn marks from the years of abuse and uncared for skin. My hands quickly moved to cover them in embarrassed. Tyler growled at that movement and pulled my hand away, pinning them to the side of me. "Don't try and hide your beautiful body from me" he growled unclipping my bra with one hand.

Pulling my hands free of his grip I pushed Tyler's shirt over his head, throwing it on the ground along with his pants. A small kitten like growl escaped my lips, I pushed down his boxers letting his manhood spring free. I purred taking his length in my hands. It was thick and long, my wolf loved it.

Tyler groaned cupping my exposed womenhood. I moaned. "Stop teasing Luna" I smiled at Tyler who rubbed his thump over my clot, I leaned against the bed embracing his touch. Tyler leaned down, sucking on my nipples and needing his hands against my private area. My wolf and I purred together "p-p-please" we uttered, our throat burning but so was the rest of our body.

Tyler pulled away, looking me dead in the eyes "are you sure" I nodded.

:.

:.

:.

:.

:.

This is a new sexual scene. The last one I had to delete because I was young and dumb and I still am but I'm more informed about mature scenes. I hoped you liked it, I decided not to prolong the whole scene, partially because some people here might report me. Sorry ;-)

Edited: 10/19/17

* New Version