Chapter 16

Tyler growled loudly, his body shook with unwitnessed anger. I wiped the tears I didn't know escaped. "Look, this is to make sure you believe me" I shifted in my spot and stood up, then pulled up the shirt I was wearing to show the long scars that covered them. Ignoring that fact that Tyler was seeing my privates I turned my thigh for him to catch a glimpse of the bite mark. Many look past the marks when I shift, it's like they don't see scars at all but if you pay close attention you'll see the pink lines running up and down them.

Tyler clenched his hands into fist and took deep breaths before he ran his hand over my marks. Slowly he closed his eyes before opening them and lifting up my shirt.

With a light and gentle kiss Tyler deepened it. The kiss soon became hot and intense, he ran his hands up and down my legs squeezing them tightly ever now and again. I moaned opening my mouth for him.

He left not of inch of my mouth untouched and I loved it. My moans seem to excite Tyler when he pulled me down to sit on his lap. I squealed filling his hardened member against my butt and sighed. Tyler left my mouth and trailing wet kisses down my cheeks and to my neck where he sucked, licked and teased the sensitive skin. I moaned throughout the time until reality set back in and I realized what he was doing, I tried to push him off but it was to late.

His sharp fangs sank into my neck, piercing the skin and drawing blood. A strong pull in my heart left me breathless and crying out of pain, it burned badly. My neck felt like molting lava and my body tingled with pleasure I couldn't control. I didn't want this! Tyler pulled away, licking the blood and reddened skin on my neck before he laid my head on his chest. And with that, I fell asleep under the control of the binding bond.

| Dream |

I was in a large field. One filled with wild flowers that grazed against my knees. A gust of wind blew blowing the soft white dress I wore, I walked forward my hands touching the flower petals.

Moon flowers hid underneath the wild flowers, they suck low on the ground ready to be plucked against it's wishes. Moon flowers were sacred in the werewolf world, they are said to help you communicate with the dead but they can also be deadly. If they are not ready to be plucked, the one who plucks it will die of a scent it releases. The moon goddess noticed the flowers dying off and hid them away from our world, they belong to her now, where they also should be.

I walked until I found a river and there stood the moon goddess "took you long enough" she said with a soft laugh. I moved closer recognizing her features to be the lady in my dreams. "Your her" I stated matter of factly, she nodded dipping her feet in the water. "Yes and your father is the king" when she saw my confusion she began to explain.

"A long time ago I fell in love with the wrong man but we seemed like the perfect couple. I was the moon goddess and wanted to experience a normal life so during the medieval ages I turned myself human and made a necklace that held three wishes. Your father didn't want to leave me alone down in a world I didn't know of so he, too turned himself human. Your father got into some bad business to become king so that he could treat me better but the deal he made he didn't realize would cost him his first born." She paused.

"When you were born your father wanted to teach you everything about me being the moon goddess but I refused. I wanted you to have a normal life where you'd fall in love and have children until you die and only then would I tell you who your destined to be." She sighed glancing back at me with pearly white eyes "the men your father made a deal with came to collect their debt soon after your sixth birthday and so I used one of mg wishes and froze time for you."

"I made sure that your aging would stop and locked you in a glass box while I fixed your father's doing and soon enough everything went back to normal. It was when I tried to give you a normal life did the descendants of whoever your father made a deal with come to collect, I only had two wishes left by then" she took in a deep breath. "I decided to make something to would insure your protection throughout your life. I used clay and a white flower to create the first white wolf. A beautiful female that awoke in the woods with a heart as pure as gold and a brain as smart as myself. I made her a mate afterwards and they became the first Alpha and Luna to walk the earth. They had children who had children who had children and then some, they shifted when they hit puberty and when I became happy when my work I sent you back down"

"But still, nothing could take down your fathers dealer so I froze time again and again and again whenever your life became troubled. You never lived past seventeen when I had to create you again"

Author's Note:

Okay some people are getting confused on Krystal's clothes, so imma explain it for you. She woke up and grabbed some random clothes but shifted and forgot to take them off leaving her naked when she found Tyler. He took off his shirt and gave it to her.

There! I'm hoping that clears your confusion up and if it does, Comment on the paragraph so I don't have to go looking.

And like I said at the beginning, this book is NOT PROOFREAD! That means I don't know if I made mistakes while rewriting this book but I know there might be some. Make it easier on me please because I don't know this book like the back of my hand. It was in the spare of the moment book meaning I wrote what sounded good in my head and put no thought to it.

I know it's a cliché book *sighs* so you don't have to comment that.

Anyways, onwards to the next chapter!!!! 👻

| Edited: 9/01/17 |