Chapter 20

I want to thank all my readers! I never thought I would go this far with a werewolf story since it's my first so thank you all.

Tyler's P.O.V

She laid in a pool of red.

Blood dripped from her dress and onto the hard soil, softening it up for new life.

Krystal's face was covered in bruises, bumps, dirt and blood. Her left eye was swollen shut and her body had lost too much weight. I picked up her head with shaky hands and craddled it in my lap. Her legs, like her face, was covered in blood and bruise marks. I had do doubt that there were more up under her blood stained dress.

Gage and Parker whimpered at the sight of Krystal and fell to their knees in front of me. We sat in silent, our wolves whimpering and growling for their Luna's pain before Gage mind-linked the pack doctor.

The snapping of leaves caught our attention after three minutes had past. The pack doctors brown wolf came weaving through the trees with an adjustable satchel wrapped around his wolfs shoulder and leg. He shifted when he was near.

"Shit" he cursed pulling on a pair of pants. Kneeling beside Krystal he checked her pulse. "Shes barely alive Alpha Tyler,the best that we can do now is clear a path to my medical center and have the nurses work on cleaning her up before we x-ray her and stitch her wounds" I slowly stood up, Krystal draped in my arms. Her blood trickled to the ground.

"She's lost a lot of blood Alpha Tyler, it would be best to run in your human form while the rest search the grounds for any scent"

The run to the medical center was effortless, my body glided through the air and when the pack saw me carrying a broken Krystal, they moved out of my way.

"Is she going to be okay? whats going to happen? Do your job goddamn it" I yelled at the doctor who seemed to be moving slowly.

"Get out I need you all to get out" Dr. Raymond yelled at us. I growled flashing my canines at him, he growled back, doing the same. Gage stood up taking a step my way, it was disrespectful to bare you canines to your Alpha. It was punishable by death.

"Come, Alpha Tyler, we need Dr. Raymond to do his job and he can't when he's dead" Gage grabbed my arm, letting Parker take the other before they walked me out.

* * *

"This can't be happening" parker paced, "I hardly knew her and now she's dead, my Luna is dead" Gage growled at Parker, his wolf hating the thought of there newly admitted Luna dying of such a cause.

"Don't speak of her in that way! She will live you piece of shit" with enough force his fist slammed into the wall next to Parker's head. Parker bared his fangs, his eyes a midnight black. "Shut the fuck up!" I hissed, snapping them from their glares.

Both bowed their heads in submission.

Me, Parker, Frank and seven other trackers debated and strategied for four hours until Krystal woke up. Gage went to the park house to call each alpha who could have gotten scent of Krystals kidnappers while the rest of my pack gossiped about the news of their Luna. Some lined up outside the medical center with baskets and bouquets of moon flower and espon salt.

Later that evening Gage came back to the medical center and told me that Alpha Sergei, Alpha of the north, called my phone saying that they had saw a black SUV driving through my borders and through theirs. The scent that followed a was a fuel rotting smell that held no sweetness to it, giving us the idea that those rogues who kidnapped and dropped Krystal on our pack land is slow to dying.