Chapter 32

"How about Bob?"

"Bob? Seriously who names a kid Bob?" I asked Gage.

"What about johnson that's a good name right?" Parker asked. No way in hell would I name my kid Johnson, it was an okay name but it sounded more like a last name.

"Bill, maybe? Like Bill Nye the science guym" I didn't like that name either "Tyler, no" I shook my head. Me, Sarah, Mia, Gage, Parker and Tyler were huddled up in me and Tyler's living room deciding on baby names. The baby was due any day now and we still hadn't picked a name. The men were convinced I'd have a boy while me, Sarah and Mia knew she would be a girl. At least we hoped.

"What about Lillian? And Lilith for short?" Mia said but Sarah scuffed.

"Nope, Rose that's a good and commonly used name" she replied.

"Key word commonly I hardly hear anyone with the name Lillian anymore. It's best the give the Alpha's daughter a unique and not commonly used name"

The boys pipe in "we've got one" I turned to the boys, giving them a questioning "Grayson" Tyler called out "and his middle name would be James" Parker said "And last but not least Black would be his last name" Gage finished.

"So Grayson James Black and if a girl Lillian Sarah-Mia Black?" I asked them with a smile. They nodded.

Leaning back I closed my eyes, letting the sound of silence surround me. Tyler stood up from the ground and ordered our friends to leave. I felt his hand on my swollen stomach "if your a Grayson we'll love you with all of our heart. You'll make a strong Alpha one who will take over packs and dominant his female but if your a Lillian I'm going to spoil you to death your not going to be a rude ass female like the ones roaming my pack. You will have grace and delicacy that only the moon goddess could have" Tyler whispered, kissing the top of my stomach. I sighed running my hand through his thick hair. "We'll have a great family" Tyler kissed my lips, moving to lay next to me when the door opened and a pack fighter pushed his way through "WAR!"

.

.

Authors Note:

Very short chapter, I know, I just wanted a sweet chapter before the next one comes.

Edited: 10/20/17