Chapter 3

Megan Fox as Sarah>>

"Here guys" I gave Sarah and Mia and bottle of liquid to spray on the flower bushes. The will help the rose bushes bloom over night and give off a nice scent.

After clearing the front and backyard and ridding it of toys, weeds and rodents. Turning to the door me, Mia and Sarah moved to the kitchen to start on breakfast lunch and dinner.

Mia turned to us. "I'll get breakfast down, Sarah, you cook lunch and Krystal you cook dinner, okay?" We nodded and split off to rummage through the kitchen to get an idea of what to cook.

Mia cooked chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes. Sarah worked in cooking finger foods like small sandwiches, rotel dip, mini sausages etc...I worked on dinner and pulled out all the ingredients for beef stew and homemade rolls.

Me and Mia set the table while sarah plated the pancakes, Bacon and fruit. We worked as a team as we set the table and gathered the food, the pack members woke up one by one and gathered in the room. Soft chatter filled the air.

Sarah and Mia ushered me up the stairs and demanded I get some rest while the cleaned the kitchen. I thanked them and gave a soft smile before heading to bed.

| Dream |

"Mommy, Daddy can I go outside and play? Trevor won't let me play with him and Luther is talking to his girl friends" I ask my momma and papa. I've been wanting to play but everyone seems to busy to play with me.

"No honey, go upstairs" Mommy said, I had just turned six yesterday and I want to play with my new toys.

"Pleaase" I begged and tugged on my momma's shirt hoping to go outside "No now go to your room!" It was a strict order to which I huffed at and ran to the living room.

If momma and daddy won't play with me, then I'll play by myself. I thought to myself.

I looked at the kitchen door one last time before wrapping my small hands around the front door knob, opening it, running off to the garden.

° Scenery Change °

"Krystal go inside now!" Alpha John yelled fighting off the rogues, there are so many of them. Crying I got up from my spot and made a run for the back door when big brown wolf come out of nowhere and took a snap at my leg. I screamed out in pain and tried to kick him off but he bit down harder. The Alpha saw this and tackled the wolf down but the other rogues jumped on top of him and ripped him limb from limb, all the while my vision got blurry from the large blood loss.

| End of Dream |

"Krystal! Krystal wake up!" I woke up breathless to someone shaking me. I sat straight up "w-what happened?" I questioned "I don't know you tell me" Mia answered looking me down, giving her a confused look she shook her head.

"Get ready the alpha is already here and the food for dinner is almost ready" I nodded and headed to the sink, splashing cold water in my face I wondered, after all these years, why did my dreams decide to come back now?

Author's Note:

Why do you think Krystal's dreams decided to come back?

Please let me know in the Comments and don't forget to Vote and Follow!!!!

* Shortened Version

Edited: 7/6/17