1 | Moving in 🌸

"That's all, thanks for helpin' out Luffy," Zoro said as he placed the last box on the ground. The sun beamed down and sprinkled light onto the hot day, Zoro was sweating and couldn't wait to wash himself in his new house.

"No problem, you are paying me to stay here anywhere hehe!" Luffy chuckled as he patted Zoro on the back.

"I'm going to go ahead and take all this stuff inside," Zoro said, smiling down at Luffy.

"Right then, I'd better take my leave!" Luffy cheered as he danced away back to his car.

"Hold on!" Luffy said, whipping his head around to look at Zoro again.

"What?" Zoro asked.

"Don't forget to say hi to your new neighbour! I've met him before, he's real nice!" Luffy shouted before jumping in the car seat next to his older brother Ace.

"I will!" Zoro shouted before they drove away.

Neighbour? Strange...

Zoro lifted up his shirt and wiped the sweat from his face. He opened one of the boxes that had Bathroom scribbled on the front. He picked up the box and opened the door, carrying it to his new bathroom. A few hours later, Zoro still wasn't finished, but most of the moving was done. He sighed and turned on the shower, taking off his clothes and throwing them on the floor. Zoro stepped inside the shower and felt the cool water graze his shoulders, he shivered and sighed.

Be a man Zoro!

Zoro told himself before reaching behind him and making the water a tiny little bit warmer. Once he finished, he stepped out and dried himself. Zoro grabbed his hairdryer and turned it on, he waved it around his head for a couple minutes before getting bored and leaving his hair half-dry and half-wet.

He pulled on some boxers and a t-shirt before getting into bed. He was about to drift off to sleep before something tickled his sense of smell. It was faint from where he was, but he knew exactly what it was. It was the smell of heavy omega pheromones, and it came from the house next to his. Zoro coughed, he was an alpha, so the scent made him feel dizzy. The smell kept on getting stronger and stronger, it was so heavy that Zoro couldn't go to sleep.

 He sighed and pulled the covers off his bed, he needed to check if his neighbour was okay, he had never smelt it this heavy before. Zoro pulled on some trousers and ran down his stairs. He opened the door and walked over to the house beside his, the smell getting even stronger. Zoro felt like he was going to fall over with pheromones this strong. He stepped up the the stairs to his neighbours house and nocked on the door. 

A few moments went by and the door opened slowly, Zoro expected to see an older woman who was having 'difficulties', but instead what he saw was...quite the opposite.

A blonde, thin man stood at the door. His hair was swept to one side of his face, covering one of his ocean blue eyes. He wore a velvet bath robe that was fit for a king, it gently fell off one of his shoulders, revealing his soft pale skin. His face was red with blush and his eyes were watery. 

"Y-yes?" He said, even his voice was gentle. His extremely subtle French accent was noticeable, it made sense since French is the language of romance.

"Sorry, I just smelt lots of heavy pheromones coming from this house and wanted to check if you were okay," Zoro said, trying to hide the fact he was about to pass out.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry, I'm an omega and my heats are usually very strong, sorry if I disturbed you!" The man said, bowing his head to Zoro.

"Don't worry, you can't control it," Zoro said, smiling at the man, relieved he was okay.

"Thank you for making sure I was okay," the man said, returning the sweet smile.

"No problem," Zoro said, about to turn around and leave.

"Wait, can I ask you a question?" The man asked.

"Sure," Zoro said, turning back to listen at what the man was going to say.

"Um, I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" The man said.

"Hah, yeah. I just moved in today," Zoro said.

"Really? I guess we're neighbours then, aha!" The man said, smiling widely.

"You seem very happy," Zoro said before letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, it's kinda lonely without someone making noise nearby," the man said.

"You live alone?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, it sounds kinda sad." The man replied.

"We're in the same boat... uhh, sorry I didn't catch your name?"

"Sanji, my names Sanji," Sanji said.

"It's nice to meet you Sanji, I'm Zoro," Zoro said, lifting up his hand and letting Sanji shake it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Zoro," Sanji said, smiling widely.

"Anyway, I must go now. I'll see you soon Sanji!" Zoro said before waving goodbye. Sanji waved back and shut his door. Zoro walked over to his own house and stepped inside.

He's a nice guy, and a pretty guy

To be continued...