7 | Movie Night 🎬

Sanji opened the door and lay his blue eyes on Zoro. He was wearing simple clothes, but god he was hot as hell.

"Come on in hottie," Sanji said, smirking up at Zoro who smiled back.

"You shouldn't be using such language when you have a child in your house," Zoro said.

"Hm? Yuki's not here, he's with my dad." Sanji said, leading Zoro into the living room.

"Hmh, does that mean we can do things that are not appropriate for children?" Zoro asked, generally looking like he wanted to know.

"Drinking, smoking...drugs?" Sanji asked.

"No no, of course not," Zoro said, shaking his head.

"So then what do you mean by 'not appropriate for children'?" Sanji asked.

"I-it doesn't matter." Zoro replied. Sanji later burst out laughing, knowing exactly what Zoro had meant, he just wanted to make him awkward.

"What's so funny?" Zoro asked as he sat down on the sofa next to Sanji.

"No, its nothing honey," Sanji said, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Are we going to watch a movie?" Zoro asked.

"Nope, we're going to sacrifice a dead horse in my living room,"

Zoro stared at him confused.

"Of course we're going to watch a movie, what else would we do?!" Sanji sighed.

"Fair point," Zoro said. Sanji stood up and got to work making some snacks.

"Find a movie, I don't have any specific preferences. The button with the red circle is on and off, the button with the home symbol makes you go to ho-,"

"Yes, yes. I'm not an idiot, I know how a TV controller works," Zoro spat, offended that Sanji thought he didn't know how to work a controller.

"My my, sorry about that. You just didn't seem the type," Sanji giggled from the other side of the room.

"Ah, shadup!" Zoro shouted.

"You better watch your language Mossy, I might put some poison in your popcorn. Or maybe worse, a love potion," Sanji said, leaning on the counter as Zoro flicked through movies.

"A love potion? I don't know how I could possibly fall deeper in love with you than I already have," Zoro said.

"You're such a charmer," Sanji said, pinching Zoro's cheek and sitting down next to him.

"Always have been," 

"Have you found something of your liking yet?" Sanji asked, placing the bowl of food on the table in front of them.

"I was thinking... Given?" Zoro said, clicking on a movie.

"Haven't watched it before, but sure!" Sanji said, crawling up to Zoro and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Trust me, you'll love it!" Zoro said as he started the movie.

~

Zoro stroked the top of Sanji's head gently as he sobbed.

"*hic* I-it's so s-*hic* s- sad," Sanji said. He watched the screen as tears filled his eyes and eventually streamed down his soft cheeks.

"Come on, its not sad." Zoro said.

"B-but that poor *hic* g-guy..." Sanji mumbled, burying his head into Zoro's chest.

"Hey, this is the good part." Zoro said, pointing up at the screen. Sanji lifted his head and continued watching, the tears eventually dried and Zoro caught him smiling.

~

"Did you like it?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, but I do feel like jumping off a bridge now," Sanji said, still attached to Zoro's chest.

"Please don't do that," Zoro said seriously.

"God you're such an idiot. But I love you." Sanji said.

"Everyone does,"

"Shut up," Sanji said as he threw a pillow at Zoro's head. It didn't seem to do much damage.

"You asking for a pillow fight?" Zoro asked, grabbing a pillow beside him.

"Wait wait wait!" Sanji shouted before Zoro climbed on top of Sanji and shoved pillows on his face as they giggled happily.

"Mmfh!" Sanji gasped for air, pushing Zoro away with as much power as he possibly could.

"Oh no~ the mighty hunter has defeated me, what ever shall I do~!" Sanji wailed, making Zoro fall on his back and laugh his ass off.

"This was fun. Thanks for having me over curly," Zoro said as they lay on the wide sofa with their heads next to each other.

"Hey! Only my dad can me that," Sanji said.

"What? Curly?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah, it's very offensive!" Sanji joked.

"Alright then... Goldilocks," Zoro smirked before getting a pillow stuffed in his face.

"That's even worse!" Sanji shouted.

"W-worth i-it," Zoro groaned.

To be continued...