10 | Salon ✂️

Sanji took his keys out of his pocket and slotted it into the hole on the door before opening it. He stepped inside with Yuki following him happily. He turned on the light and flipped the closed sign to open. Sanji put down the box on the floor and opened the cage door, letting Ciao out of his crate. 

"Play with Ciao for a bit, I have a client in five minutes," Sanji said, kissing the top of Yuki's forehead and leaving him to play with the white cat. Sanji continued to set up shop before a woman with beautiful brown hair walked in.

"Good morning Miss, you must be-?" 

"Emma, I'm Emma," she said. 

"It's lovely to meet you Emma, come take a seat and tell me what you would like," Sanji said, smiling warmly as he showed her to a seat.

"I just want it a bit shorter on the ends," she said. Sanji nodded his head as she showed him some references she liked. 

"No problem, I can do just that!" Sanji said before getting to work on her chestnut coloured hair.

Time passed by slowly as the two adults talked and Yuki played with Ciao.

The door suddenly flew open and a tall man with charcoal black hair walked in.

"Morning my little sunflower," he said, walking over to Sanji.

"Don't you dare call me that," Sanji said, his eyes not leaving the hair he was cutting.

"But I love you~," the man said, putting his own bag on the floor and setting up equipment up next to Sanji.

"You'd better stop this behaviour Tanaka, I might just fire you," Sanji said, still focused on the task at hand.

"Sorry." Tanaka said, finally shutting his mouth and getting to work.

Hours passed and different women walked in and out of the salon. Yuki continued to entertain himself with Sanji's phone (he downloaded lots of games). It soon became dark and Sanji started getting ready to go.

"Bye bye, my sunflower," Tanaka said as he winked. Sanji sighed and shut the door on one of his fingers, making his squeal and run away.

"He really doesn't shut up," Sanji mumbled under his breath.

"Are we going home Papa?" Yuki asked.

"Yep, can you get Ciao in his cage?" Sanji asked.

"Sure!"

~

"Welcome home babe," Zoro said, opening the door for him and Yuki to come inside.

"Hey Dad!" 

Sanji whipped his head around to look at Yuki.

"Dad?" Sanji asked. Yuki nodded his head.

"Yeah, Zoro's new name is Dad!" Yuki said.

Just hearing that almost brought a tear to Sanji's eye.

He thinks of Zoro as his father...

"It's late Yuki, go to bed," Sanji said, patting him on the head before he walked upstairs.

Both Zoro and Sanji walked to the living room and sat together on the sofa.

"Did you hear that? He called me Dad," Zoro said, chuckling lightly.

"I did indeed, you've won my child's acceptance," Sanji said, leaning on Zoro's shoulder.

"I mean, you can call me daddy as we-,"

"Shut up." Sanji said, throwing a pillow at Zoro's face.

"That was totally worth it," Zoro said from under the pillow.

Nock

Nock

Nock

"Who the hell is banging on our door at eight PM?" Sanji sighed and got up from the sofa. He walked over to the door and opened it, his expression became dark and protective as he saw who it was.

"What do you want Peter."

To be continued...