14 | Shopping 🛍

"Hurry up dad! I wanna go see the big building!" Yuki said as he tugged on Zoro's shoulder.

"You will soon Yuki, I've just got to say bye to your dad," Zoro said, patting him on the head before walking over to Sanji who was about to go to work.

"So, what's your plan?" Sanji asked as Zoro stood opposite him.

"Take Yuki out for lunch, maybe get some more toys and stuff," Zoro said.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be off now," Sanji said before turning on his heel.

"Wait!" 

"Hm?" 

Zoro grabbed Sanji's arm and pulled him in close before kissing him gently. Zoro released Sanji and spoke.

"Goodbye honey," Zoro said.

"Ewwwww!" Yuki whined behind them, making all three giggle.

"Come on Yuki, be nice to Zoro when you guys are out, ok?"

"Okay!" Yuki said before jumping in the car.

"He's trouble," Zoro said.

"Not as troublesome as you," Sanji said as he grabbed Zoro's cheeks. (On his face, you perv 😒)

"I'll see you soon sunshine," Zoro said.

"Bye bye mossy," Sanji said, waving goodbye to his son and husband.

~

"Can we get ice cream? Pretty please?" Yuki said, tugging on Zoro's arms.

"Fine, but don't tell your dad about it alright?" Zoro sighed.

"Okay!" Yuki skipped over to the ice cream shop and Zoro followed. Yuki went through the door and gasped at all the different colours and flavours that were displayed at the counter. 

"Which one to you want Yuki?" Zoro asked.

"Hmm, there's too many!" Yuki said, investigating which one he thought was the best.

"Merry Christmas sir, what can I get for you today?" A young teenage girl said at the counter.

The hell? It's the 2nd of December...

"I'll have a pistachio ice cream and he'll have-?"

"Chocolate!" Zoro looked at Yuki confused.

"You sure?"

"Yep!"

"Okay, one pistachio and one chocolate please," Zoro said to the woman.

"Sure, that will be £6.40," the woman said, Zoro handed over the cash and waited for her to make their ice cream. She came back moments later and passed the cold cups to them.

"Thank you,"

"No problem, have a good day sir!" She said before waving goodbye. Yuki and Zoro walked out and sat on a bench outside, eating their ice cream.

"Why did you get chocolate? There was so many other cool flavours," Zoro said looking down to Yuki.

"There was too many, so I just got chocolate because it's my all time favourite!" Yuki said.

"That's weird."

"Hey! At least I'm not the one who ordered pistachio!" Yuki said, with an awful pronunciation of 'pistachio'.

"You little-, pistachio is a great flavour, it matches my hair!" Zoro said, flicking Yuki's forehead.

"It's still weird though!" Yuki said.

"Shaddup,"

"Are we going home after this?" Yuki asked.

"Nope, I still have to go to one more shop, but you have to keep it a secret from papa," Zoro said.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Zoro said, standing up and taking Yuki's hand before they walked in the direction of the jewellery shop.

To be continued...