12 | Kisses 💋

Sanji awoke once more, his milky coloured body tangled up with another one. Sanji had his arms wrapped around Zoro's chest and his head placed delicately on his shoulder. Sanji yawned and straightened up, looking down at the foot of his bed.

"Hey papa," Yuki said suddenly, making Sanji jump.

"Yuki, what are you doing in here?" Said said, frantically throwing a pillow on Zoro and pulling up the sheets to cover himself.

"You told me you'd help me get ready for school," Yuki said.

"School-? HOLY SH.. HOLY MOLY I FORGOT YOU HAD SCHOOL TODAY!" Sanji shouted, looking over to the clock that read 8:09.

Sanji whipped open the covers and put some sort of clothing on before running over to Yuki's room and helping him get ready, leaving Zoro on his own.

~

Sanji panted heavily as he waved goodbye to Yuki as he got on the bus. He smiled as the bus drove off and gave Yuki his best wishes for his first day of school. Sanji walked back into the house before sitting down at the table and slowly dozing off.

Zoro walked downstairs (shirtless) and gazed upon the sleeping beauty that had his head on the simple glass table. Zoro walked over silently and sat next to him, doing the same. He put his next to Sanji's and slowly closed his eyes.

~

Sanji leaned on Zoro's shoulder as the afternoon grew closer. 

"Sleepy?"

"No, I just wanted to touch you,"

"That's a bold statement,"

"You and your dirty mind~,"

"I'm only dirty minded because I've been longing for your love since forever," Zoro said, making Sanji move his head to look at him.

"You want to do 'it' with me?"

"Well, yeah I guess so?" Zoro said straightening up as Sanji chuckled.

"You should have said so sooner," Sanji said, pushing Zoro backwards on the couch.

"Hey Sanji wait,"

"Hm?"

"What if Yuki comes home and sees us?"

"Don't worry, he won't," Sanji said as he smirked.

"What do you mean 'he won't'?"

"My dad takes him home for a bit during school nights, so you have nothing to worry about," Sanji said as he slowly straddled Zoro's groin area.

"That's lucky," Zoro smirked as Sanji took his shirt off, shivering at the cold air that suddenly embraced his skin. Sanji leaned down and kissed Zoro passionately, sliding his tongue in his mouth. Sanji pulled away so he could breathe before he was captured by Zoro's lips once more. This time Zoro took the upper hand, he slid his hands up Sanji's waist and he shuddered at Zoro's cold touch.

"Ahng," Sanji moaned quietly as Zoro pulled away, a string of saliva connecting both of their bottom lips.

"That was cute," Zoro said, reaching his hand up to Sanji's cheek and caressing it softly.

"Shut up perv," Sanji spat before jerking violently when Zoro moved his hands further down Sanji's body.

"Hah, you like that?" Zoro smirked widely.

"You could have at least given me a warning!" Sanji said, rolling his eyes before kissing Zoro again, but this time more aggressively. Sanji started to grind up and down on Zoro's hips as he spread butterfly kisses along his collarbone.

"Mm, I love you Sanji," Zoro said as Sanji pulled away from his neck.

"I love you more," Sanji replied as he smiled warmly, he dived back onto Zoro's lips, but before he could. He heard the door creak open.

"Sanji?"

To be continued...