9 | Sunshine ☀️

Zoro slowly blinked his eyes open, letting the sun from the window travel under his eyelids. He yawned and turned over in his bed, but he quickly stopped moving. He didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty beside him. Zoro sunk back into the bed and carefully kissed the top of Sanji's head. He mumbled something in his sleep and shifted closer to Zoro, slumping his head in between Zoro's chest and arm that he used as a soft pillow.

Zoro used his other arm to brush Sanji's hair gently. He leaned down and softly placed sweet butterfly kisses along Sanji's cheeks, before moving down to his collarbone. Zoro chuckled slightly as Sanji's eyelids fluttered open, revealing his ocean blue eyes. 

"Good morning princess," Zoro whispered.

"Good morning to you too, my sexy ogre," Sanji whispered back.

They both giggled quietly and went back to sleep, although Sanji got up a few minutes later since he wanted to make breakfast. Sanji walked downstairs and started cooking. He heard the sound of bare feet on wooden floor, he looked up and saw Yuki walking downstairs, his stuffed bear in hand.

"Morning Sunshine," Sanji said brightly.

"Good morning Papa," Yuki said, reaching the bottom of the stairs and walking over.

"Did you have a good night sleep?" Sanji asked.

"Yep," Yuki confirmed, sitting down at the table.

"Did you dream about anything cool?" Sanji asked.

"Oh, yeah! I dreamed that I was a super cool superhero that saved lots of people from being squashed by a train!" Yuki said. Sanji smiled and looked over to him.

"That sounds very violent honey, I hope you haven't been watching anything bad on your tablet!" Sanji said, giving Yuki the 'mum' stare.

"Of course not Papa, I just have a big imagination!" Yuki said as Sanji walked over with their breakfast.

"I'm sure you do honey," Sanji said, patting Yuki on the head and sitting down. Zoro walked down the stairs and joined them at the table, Sanji was glad that he finally put a shirt on.

"Good morning little bro," Zoro said, waving to Yuki who smiled widely.

"Good morning Zoro!" Yuki said, waving back before digging into his food.

"Why did you leave?" Zoro asked, making Sanji cock his head to one side.

"What?"

"You left me all alone in bed, I was so lonely that I had to hug a pillow and pretend that it was you!" Zoro said, being awfully overdramatic again.

"You better have done nothing more than hug that pillow." Sanji spat, giving his eye to Zoro who looked guilty of... something.

"Hey, I'm not that much of a pervert!" Zoro defended before turning his head to Yuki who started to speak.

"Hey papa? What's a pervert?" 

"Nothing!" Both men said in unison. Sanji shot a deadly glare at Zoro (who was sweating with fear).

"Thanks for the food honey, I need to go to work now," Zoro said, awkward standing up and putting his plate away before running upstairs to get ready.

"So Yuki, since both me and Zoro have work, how does it sound if you come with me?" Sanji asked. Yuki's eyes lighted up and he smiled brightly. 

"I get to come to the salon with you?" Yuki asked. Sanji nodded his head before Yuki squealed in excitement.

"Go get ready quickly, or I might just forget you!" Sanji teased. Yuki ran upstairs and got ready in seconds.

"I'm ready Papa!" Yuki shouted.

"Alright alright, I'll go pack up the car." Sanji said, walking outside and smiling to himself.

I feel... completed. Thanks to you, Zoro.

To be continued...