Acknowledgements

holy shit. that just happened.

I remember when I first started writing this story in 2019. boy with luv had literally just come out, I was writing Love (my first fanfic ever) and losing inspiration for it. Soulmate was my change of pace. it is my first completed story I have ever written. writing has always been my passion, my first true love. bts was my second true love. this story is the unification of the two loves of my life.

when I published the first two chapters, I planned on taking it super slow with this story. I never thought anyone would read it. now we have almost HALF A MILLION views. this is all thanks to all of you. I'm so excited to check "COMPLETED" on this story. it is my greatest accomplishment so far.

Twin Flame is coming. I've already been writing it for a while, but I want to have it mostly completed so it doesn't take me another four years like this one did, lol. in the meantime, I want to publish some of the works I've written in school. I am pursuing a hybrid degree in creative writing and literary analysis in university and I've been writing A LOT for school. I want to share with you how my writing has changed over the past four years. I've grown a lot, too.

I want to thank a few people directly here. first, I want to thank Kassidy and the girls from the Bangtan Wives group chat all those years ago. we don't talk much anymore, but the three of you were my absolute best friends and encouraged me to explore my passion for writing through BTS. Kassidy, you've read literally everything I've written and I am so thankful for that. thank you Leia for always commenting, always messaging, always voting. there are times when your messages have been the only thing that made me want to finish this story and for that, I owe you my first born child basically LOL. thank you Gia for allowing me to bounce ideas off of you for forever. seeing Yoongi together in May was seriously life changing. thank you Grace for telling me that you cried while reading this, lol. you don't even know how much courage that gave me. I felt like a good writer for the first time ever.

I want to thank everyone who has been here since the beginning. you are the backbones of Soulmate. thank you to everyone who has come after. you keep Soulmate and my love for writing alive. you are all the reason Twin Flame exists.

thank you to my best friends, Ava and Tabitha. they know this story exists and they cheered for me for years, but they have never read it and I will never tell them anything about it so they never will LOL. they can read the books that will have my real name on them. I hope you all look forward to that day, too.

thank you to BTS for existing. I am here because of you.

I love you all!! see you with Twin Flame!!

cay