Twenty One

Choi Min-hee Spotted on Beach with New Tattoo
August 15, 2019

Everyone knows about BTS Jin's soulmate, Choi Min-hee. He's one of the few Korean idols that has come out to the world and said that they have found their soulmate, despite the effects it could have on their career.

Yesterday morning, a woman who looked a lot like Choi Min-hee was spotted on a beach in Brooklyn, New York with a strange tattoo along her spine.

Not only that, Min-hee was seen acting affectionately with a woman who joined her on the beach

Not only that, Min-hee was seen acting affectionately with a woman who joined her on the beach. The two were seen by fans holding hands while walking on the boardwalk. The other woman wore clothes that covered her back, so it is unclear if the mysterious tattoo discovered on Choi Min-hee is natural or an artificial tattoo.

It's been reported that Choi Min-hee was seen in Incheon International Airport today, possibly on her way to Jin's company building to clear up the misunderstandings about her tattoo.

We hope all goes well for the two!

BTS Jin's Soulmate Scandal
August 16, 2019

Wednesday afternoon, photos of BTS Jin's soulmate, Choi Min-hee, on a beach in New York surfaced on Twitter with many confused fan captions attached to them.

Where did the tattoo on her back come from? Who is the woman seen with her in the photos?

It seems that Choi Min-hee has a second tattoo aside from the one she shares with her famous "soulmate." The tattoo is a grey, soft blue, and soft orange depiction of a koi fish swimming downwards through waterlilies. Whether this tattoo is an artificial design or her natural soul mark remains unknown.

More photos surfaced of the woman she was with. The woman, Sarah Banner, appears to have the same tattoo on her back. This could either mean the two got matching artificial tattoos or that they are truly soulmates.

Seoul Police announced they are looking further into the issue. Neither BigHit Entertainment nor Jin have released statements on the matter yet.

Seoul Police Department
The Kikuchi Minato Soulmate Case
August 18, 2019

Birthdate: May 3, 1993 (26 years)

Birthplace: Nagoya Japan

Current Residence: New York City, New York, USA

Kikuchi Minato is an underground soulmate scammer. She began her scamming empire in her high school years scamming rich, single Korean men by posing online as their soulmate in Japan. Her most common tactic was telling her victims that she had a family member in the hospital and was unable to meet her soulmate due to heavy medical bills and responsibilities in Japan. Her brother, Kikuchi Ichiro, helped her by painting models on the men's tattoos on her body to pose as exact replicas. The men would send her money to help with the "medical bills" and other "expenses."

She is most known for her recent scamming of worldwide K-pop idol sensation Kim Seokjin (Jin of BTS). The Kikuchi siblings purchased and illegal tattoo gun from an illegal online black market to make their scam as accurate and believable as possible. She has scammed Kim Seokjin out of a known $5,000, possibly more, in addition to online auctioning of gifts he gave her.

Soulmate scamming is not recognized as a chargeable offense by South Korean law as of 2019. However, Kikuchi Minato is currently under further investigation by Seoul Police. She could face multiple felony charges, possible counts of identity theft, charges for illegal barter and trade, possession of an unregistered tattoo gun, on top of a possible law suit from both Kim Seokjin and his company.

Official Announcement from BigHit Entertainment.

Hello. This is BigHit Entertainment.

Upon investigation from the Seoul Police Department, Choi Min-hee has been discovered to be Kikuchi Minato, and underground soulmate scammer.

More information regarding the investigation is available in the official Seoul Police statement.

Jin has asked that everyone be respectful to Miss Kikuchi and her brother. He does not wish to press any charges and simply wishes for all of this to be forgotten as soon as possible. Per his request, our company will not be pressing any charges.

Kikuchi Minato and Kikuchi Ichiro will continue under investigation by the Seoul Police Department regarding previous scamming incidents. Because Jin does not wish to press charges, our company will not and no member of our company will be participating in these investigations.

Please respect our artist Jin's silence regarding this issue and please respect his wishes for respect and civility toward the Kikuchi siblings.

Thank you.

757 words