p a r t y

Madeleine Black

i never believed in love

ever.

love destroys once it has the chance. and it did it to me, every. single. time.

so i gave up on even trying at it. im not gonna fall in love just to get destroyed until i find the right person.

love is a game, you dont know whats gonna go down until you play.

-

'im not gonna do this.' i chuckle, dropping the paper on my bed and looking back up at pansy.

'please, maddy! i dont wanna go alone!' she whines, shoving the paper back at me.

'its just a party.'

'and you're the life of the party. if you dont go. there will be no party!' she whined.

'im not, you are.' i said.

'maddy please!'

i stared at her pleading eyes and sighed heavily.

'fine.' i groan. pansy smiles brightly and quickly rolls off of my bed.

'great, all we need to do is find you an outfit!' she squeals, running through my closet.. looking at shirt from shirt till she found the one she liked.

'you know axel is gonna be there.' pansy winks at me before looking at another black crop top with gems at the top.

'why do you care about me and axel? its basically a fake relationship.' i said, laying down on my bed.

'but you guys are so cute! and you never know.. one thing could lead to another.' pansy winks at me as she throws the black crop top of my bed.

'ew no!' i quickly spoke, covering my face in my hands.

me and axel have been 'dating' for around 2 months now. we agreed to it a while ago and for some reason its been going on forever.

and that was okay.. but the problem was i was actually slowly falling in love with him. and i dont know why.

axel is the captain of the slytherin quidditch team, he always loves to show off. and i ALWAYS have to go to his games.

thats the struggle of a fake relationship, you cant ever leave their side or someone might tell the whole school you guys broke up.

'what about this?' pansy spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

i looked up at her as she turned around showing me a black split hem skirt.

'sure.' i smile at her. she softly smiles and throws the skirt on the bed.

'hey pans?'

'hm?'