t r u t h

Mattheo Riddle

a while before

a while before..

i stormed my way into the dining hall, i needed to know what the fuck boulevard did to madeleine.

i walked in, looking at madeleine.. she was already looking back at her.

this sounds insanely toxic.. especially when we barely know each other.

but god knows what astrid is planning next. i walk up the table she was sitting at slam my hands on the table.

'we need to talk, now.' i snap at her. she quickly turns her head towards me, looking at me up and down.

'what?' she lightly laughed.

'i didn't stutter.' i said, glaring at her.

'then lets talk.' she said, crossing her arms.

'private.' i snap, glaring at her with storms in my eyes. i quickly grab her arm pulling her out and leading us out of the dining hall.

'what the hell?!' she scoffed, trying to pull her arm away.

i ignored her pleading and dragged her outside where nobody was around.

i turned around to face her, feeling rage fill my body.

'what the fuck did you do to her drink?!' i snap at her.

'what are you talking about?!' she yelled defensively.

'you did something to madeleines drink that made her pass out, what the fuck did you do?!'

'ohh your talking about thatt!' she laughs.

'its not funny, what the fuck did you do?!' i yell, clenching my fist. i wanted to punch her so bad.

'ketamine.' she smirked, pulling out a bag of the rest of it, shaking it lightly.

i quickly grabbed the bag from her in anger and ripped if open, letting it all fall out of the bag and out on the ground.

'that was uncalled for.' she scoffed.

'you are fucked up.' i snapped, throwing the empty bag on the ground.

'i was just trying to do all of us a favor.' she smirked.

'what?' i ask.

'madeleine doesn't belong here.' astrid said, walking close to me. 'the things shes done.. the way she trys to hide it to protect herself..'

'what are you talking about?'

'axel told me.' she smirked, turning her head back as she heard small chit chat behind her.

'told you what?' i asked, her words ringing in my ears.

madeleine doesn't belong here.

the things shes done.. the way she trys to hide it to protect herself..