m a k e o u t

Madeleine Black

i woke up with the worst headache in my life

i woke up with the worst headache in my life.. there was no way i was gonna survive in school today.

it took me at least 10 minutes to finally crawl out of bed and pull myself together

and my roommate, dahlia still wasn't in the room so i had no one to help me.

i walked to the bathroom and turned on a warm shower.. i needed some way to try and heal this hangover before breakfast starts.

i let my tank top fall down my shoulders and my shorts fall off.

i walk into the shower, feeling the hot water quickly pour on my body.

i let my head fall back, the water quickly pouring onto my face.

i run my hands through my soaking hair and sighed heavily.

i finished my shower after a couple minutes and let the water rinse the soap off my body, feeling it drip down my body.

'still got a hangover?' my eyes widen as i see in thr mirror mattheo leaning on the door and smirking.

'jesus christ!' i spoke, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body. 'you just randomly walk into girls bathrooms and they find it okay!!' i snap.

'your door was unlocked.' he chuckled. i sigh heavily and tighten my grip around my towel.

'that was a creepy move, stalker?' i roll my eyes.

'oh so i have a nickname now?' he asked, walking up to me.

'yeah, deal with it.' i smirk, looking at his lips and feeling my breath get heavy as he walked closer.

'ill take it.' he whispers, looking into my eyes.

he moved a small strand of hair out of my face and slowly leaned down, connecting his lips with mine.

my hands quickly flew to his cheeks as he matched our movements.

this has to be a dream, theres no way. im making out with a riddle, what the fuck.

he bit my bottom lip earning a soft moan from me. he quickly took that opportunity and slipped his mouth into my mouth.

shit he's good at this. i run my two hands up and tangle of of them in his hair while the other is laying on his collarbone.

i felt my cheeks quickly heat up as he pulls away, catching his breath. what is happening.

he took my left hand, placing his on top of mine and guiding my hand does his chest. i felt his muscles tighten as my hand lays there.

'whats that?' he suddenly ask, lightly pulling down my towel and looking at my collarbone.

no..