m i s t a k e

Mattheo Riddle

i watched maddy from her desk right beside mine, her gorgeous dark blonde hair fall in front of her hair as she looks down at her book

shes so perfect, i love her so much.

i quickly rip a piece of paper from my book, not caring if professor snapes ask about it.

ur so pretty i wrote down, folding it up into fourths and then looking at her till she looked back.

it took a second, she moved a long strand of hair out of her face and then turned to face me.. looking confused.

i hold out my hand with the small piece of paper inside of it.

she takes my hand, grabbing the paper and watching my hand hold her and then pulling away.

i watched as she opened the small little paper, softly smiling at the little words.

she picked up her pen and quickly wrote down something, folding up the paper again.

he handed it down to me quickly, doing the same thing i did with her hand.

she carressed my thumb softly before pulling away with a soft smirk.

i look up, smirking at her little game. i opened the paper, quickly looking at it.

you're.

i looked up at her, with an annoyed look on my face. i gave her a compliment and she just had to correct me.

she looked at me with a smirk, raising her eyebrows and then looking back at the front.

wow.

-

i kissed madeleine, carefully shoving her at the wall.. making her gasp.

my hands gripped her waist as i rolled my hips into her, making her moan in my mouth.

i smirked, kissing her harder as i slipped my tongue into her mouth.

i needed her so bad, i dont care if this is the common rooms.

if they wanna watch me fuck her, they can fucking watch.

madeleine layed her hand on my cheek, unable to do anything else in that moment.

suddenly the door opened and lorenzo walked in, looking up from something in his hand in horror.