d i r t y

Mattheo Riddle

here you go u dirty sluts, its been a while 🤭

'stop staring.' madeleine giggles, looking away from me.

'im not staring.' i deny. 'im admiring.' i smirk, keeping my eyes on her.

'here.' madeleine smiles, pointing a strawberry at my mouth.

i open my mouth slightly, taking a bite out of the strawberry as the juice landed on my chin.

'its all over your face.' madeleine smiles with a soft laugh, bringing out her thumb and wiping it off. 

'you know what i rather all over my face?' i said, trying not to smirk.

'what?' she asked.

'your cum.' i smirk, licking the juices of my lip.

'oh my god i hate you! cant you be cute for one minute?!' madeleine angrily laughs, slapping my shoulder.

'you love it.' i wink.

'i hate it. but i love you.' she smiles, laying her hand on my cheek and softly kissing me.

'you're dirty.' i mumble, kissing her passionately.

i felt a smirk appear between her lips as she kissed me roughly, slithering her other hand between my curls.

she pulled my head down with her head, crashing her lips onto mine before i could even catch a breath.

'you're desperate.' i chuckle.

'yeah but not that desperate to have sex on the astronomy tower.' she smiles, playing with the collar of my shirt.

'oh cmon, doesn't it turn you on?' i smirk, leaning down to her ear. 'the fact that we might get caught.. while i..' i buck my hips into her clothed pussy, making her gasp. 'fuck you mercilessly.'

'you wouldn't.' she smirks.

'i will fuck your brains out till you cant think anymore, dont test me.' i smirk, bucking my hips into her again.

'try me.' madeleine winks, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly.

-

Madeleine Black

i felt my body heat up as he quickly slipped off my brown shirt off my arms, throwing it into the corner and kissing me roughly again.

i cant believe im about to have sex on the fucking astronomy tower.

mattheo pressed his growing bulge into my thigh, making me softly moan into his mouth.

he took that opportunity and in a matter of seconds he slipped his tongue into my mouth.