l i e s

Mattheo Riddle

me and madeleine haven't talked since our fight, even when we got back from break

i tried bumping into her in the halls to apologize but she would always act like im non existent.

its annoying and tiring, she doesn't understand it.

she will soon though, i know it.

brooke isn't all sweet, she really isn't. and im just scared once madeleine finds out.

-

Madeleine Black

i heard the door to my dorm room open and saw dahlia walk in with her bag.

'hey dahlia.' i smile, looking up from my book.

'hey.' she mumbles tiredly, putting her bag down on her bed and laying down.

'you okay?' i ask.

'im just tired, class has been killing me. i have so much to do and this semester just started.' she groans, covering her face in her hands.

'tell me about it.' i chuckle to her, looking down at my book.

'hey, why did you leave for so long? i haven't seen you in a while.' i ask.

dahlia has been gone most of last semester, it would be a surprised if she showed.

but we also have different free periods so she might've came back a couple times while i was gone.

'ive been with my boyfriend, i hope that doesnt bother you.' she said, looking up at me from her bed.

'oh no, you just disappeared i thought you went missing.'

'no, im all good.' she smiles.

'hey i forgot to say, theres a party tonight down in the slytherin commons. basically a 'welcome back' party. are you gonna go?'

'is there gonna be alchohol?' i chuckle.

'yup.' dahlia smiled.

'food?'

'probably?'

'music?'

'always.'

'then im down.' i smile.

-