s t a y ?

Madeleine Black

week 2

i flutter my eyes open, feeling pain quickly shoot through my body again.. causing me to groan.

i looked around the room, the candle close to me still lit, with small blood drops in it.

shit.

i pull on my cuffs weakly, groaning by the pain.

i cant do this anymore.

i cant.

im gonna get out of here.

i look over at the thin candle once more, twisting my body over to face it, laying my feet out and kicking the back of the stand it was on, slowly scooting it over to me.

not gonna lie i had no idea what i was doing, but the candle was all i had.

i slid it over to me, slowly, kick by kick..

until i used too much force and the candle quickly knocked over towards me, hitting the cold hard ground as the flame went out.

'no!' i cry out, kicking the candle away quickly in a panic and a cry.

what the fuck am i suppose to do?

i look up at the chain, trying to push my thumb towards my fingers to slid it through.

i groan once the metal hit the bone of my thumb.. thats not gonna work.

unless..

i sit up, feeling more confident each second.. but also terrified that someone could walk in.

i pulled my hand through the cuff harder, crying out as i heard a crack in the bone, but my hand slid through.

i went same with the other, trying to ignore the fact that i dislocated my thumbs.

i sit up, trying to balance myself.

i held onto the walk for support, feeling my legs weak and my head light.

i suddenly heard a door slam and i shot my eyes towards the entrance, quickly sitting down and putting my hands back up.

then a guy in a mask walked to the cell, quickly unlocking it.

'what happened to the candle?' he asked, opening the door and walking towards me.

'i dont know..' i mumble.