o v e r d o s e

Mattheo Riddle (tw: overdosing, if u struggle at all or have the thought of overdosing please contact www.wannatalkaboutit.com)

everythings okay again

i think.

madeleine came back, and its been a week since what happened.

she hasn't really opened up about him, and im not gonna force her to.

when she wants to talk, ill listen. if she doesn't, she doesn't.

im so scared to make her feel uncomfortable or scared around me because of my father, i hate how he did this to her.

how she flinches when i wrap my arms around her, how shes silent.. i know shes trying, but it cant be that easy.

i hope shes okay, i cant loose her that easily again.

-

Madeleine Black

mattheo left my room to get me some food at the dining hall.. and it was time to take some medicine and pills madam pomfrey gave me.

i walked inside the bathroom, flicking the light on and opening the cabinet, pulling out two small bottles and a small cup.

i inhaled a sharp breath, opening the first bottle and pouring the pink liquid into the small cup.

i looked up at myself in the mirror, seeing my weak body covered in cuts and bruises.

i felt my eyes tear up, i felt disgusting.

fuck this shit.

i took a long breath, quickly chugging the medicine and scrunching my face in disgust.

i quickly placed the cup down, wiping my lip with my hand, then looking down at it and seeing a long cut across.

i felt my hands shake as i slowly lower it, looking at the medicine bottle and the small cup.

drink once a day.

once a day..

once..

i quickly grabbed the cup, pouring more of the pink liquid inside of it, then quickly taking it down.

and again..

and again..

and again.

i felt my body heat up and my head quickly go light.

i shut my eyes tightly, dropping the empty bottle in my hand on the floor, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

'shit..' i mumble, fluttering my eyes open and looking in the mirror.. seeing my blurry vision go black every couple of seconds.