k i l l

Madeleine Black

'i dont know.. she hates me, and god knows what she'll do to you!' i cry out, a tear running down my cheek.

'mi amor.' mattheo spoke, taking his hand into mind. 'she doesnt wanna kill me, she wants to kill you.' he said.

those words..

that killed me inside.

i quickly moved my hands away from him, looking him in the way.. worrying spreading across my face.

'i never told you she wanted to kill me..' i mumble, backing up from him on the bed.

mattheo looks at me, a blank stare on his face..

then he just smirks.

'no.' i quickly said, getting up from the bed quickly.. but the pain quickly hitting me in the stomach.

'you didn't think you made it out that easily, did you?' mattheo smirks, getting up from the other side of the bed.

'mattheo stop.' i breathed out, quickly backing up.

'why would i, princess? we both know how its gonna end.' he said, darkly. walking to me slowly.

'you're never gonna make it out of here alive.' he smirks, walking closer to me.

'mattheo please.' i beg, my back hitting my wall and my breathing getting heavy.

'no!' i cry out, his hand quickly squeezing my throat.

'ill let everyone know what you did..' he said, squeezing my throat tightly and leaning down to my ear. 'you were just a fucking bet!' he yelled.

i blink rapidly, trying to breathe.. but nothing was coming out.

'mark. my. words.' he snapped.

'you wont make it out of here alive.'

i suddenly woke up, gasping for air and gripping my sheets.

holy shit.

i was panicking, my breath rising each second.

i could move from the bed.

my throat felt dry and i felt myself shake with fear.

you know when people say sleep paralysis isn't that bad?

it is.