l o v e

Mattheo Riddle

'up.' i said, signaling for madeleine to lift her arms up, and she obeyed.

i slipped off her small top, her boobs quickly falling out from under.

'naughty girl.' i chuckle, seeing she didn't have a bra on, and it was an amazing view.

i kisses down madeleines shoulder till i reached her nipple. i grabbed her boob im my hand, and it fit perfectly.

'you were made me for me.' i chuckle, a small smirk forming on my face as i leaned down, licking up her hard nipple and sucking all around it, leaving my mark.

'i hate you.' she huffs, laying her head back and sucking in her lips.

'dont say that.' i smirked, biting her nipple earning a loud moan from her.

'dont be a tease and just fuck me before i get bored.' she huffs.

'oh you wanna be a brat, huh?' i ask, pulling off my shirt with one hand and taking off my belt.

'ill show you what happens when you act like a brat.' i huff, grabbing her wrist tightly and pulling them up to the bed frame, tying them tightly with my belt.

'you cant do that!' she scoffs, trying to pull her wirst down and squirming around.

'oh but i can.' i smirk, slipping down my jeans and boxers.

'dont be loud.. dont want your parents to hear do you?'

'you're the one to ta-' maddy said before she was quickly interrupted with my hand covering her mouth as i thrusted into her roughly, silencing her moans.

i thrusted into her, pulling out till just my tip is in her before slamming back into her.

her eyes rolled back as she cried out, trying to silence herself as the bed hit the wall with each thrust.

'such a slut.' i chuckle, thrusting deep inside her and pushing down on her stomach with my other hand covering her mouth.

tears formed into her eyes as her body trembled under my touch.

suddenly a knock was at the door and madeleines eyes widen, but i didnt stop.

'maddy? you okay?' her dad called out.

'dont be loud.' i whisper in her ear, moving my hand away from her mouth as she gasp for air.

'im- cleaning my room!' she yells out, quietly whimpering as i thrusted into her roughly.

'just be careful, i thought you were gonna break something.' he chuckled, walking away.

'yeah i will!' she cries out, rolling her eyes back and squeezing around me before she released her warm liquid onto my dick.

i chuckle down at the mess she created as i thrusted deep inside her, a small trembled cry leaving her lips.

i rub her sensitive clit, thrusting once more before coming inside of her, groaning lightly.