b l o o d

Mattheo Riddle

 i layed on madeleines bed as she walked into the hallway to go on the phone

i couldn't think right now.. i dont know why.

everything was so blurry and i had nothing on my mind.

madeleine then walked back into the room and looked at me, laying her hand on the door.

'its for you, theo.' she smiles, sitting on her bed.

'the phone? it better not be my father.' i groan, pushing myself off her bed and into the hallway.

i leaned on the wall, picking up the phone and putting it to my ear.

'hello?' i said, rubbing my eye. im too tired for this bullshit.

'hey thomas.' i heard axel speak on the other line. my eyes quickly darkened and i felt my jaw tighten.

'why are you trying to talk to me?' i whisper low enough for madeleine to not hear.

i look over at her and softly smile.

'i think it would be an appropriate time for us to discuss a way for me to kill madeleine.' he asked, i could practically hear the smirk on his lips.

'well dont.' i whisper, quickly cutting him off.

'what has gotten into you, thomas? your doing this for me, for your father, thats the only reason why you're around her.' he snarled.

'call me at an appropriate time.' i snap, quickly hanging up the phone and inhaling a sharp breath.

in school? really?

-

Madeleine Black

i had detention with umbridge today, and i knew it was gonna be the worst

nobody likes her.. and i hell dont like even seeing her in the hall.

but i had to come anyway.

i walk inside her room, moving my hair out of my face.

'ah, here you are mrs black.' umbridge smirks.

'yeah im here.' i said, rolling my eyes.

'do not give me attitude, now sit.' she said, pointing at the chair right next to her.

i sigh heavily and walk over, sitting in the chair and crossing my legs.

'so i heard your failing, is that true?'

'yeah.'

'and how do you think we can fix that?'

'we?' i ask, raising my eyebrows.

'answer the question.' she snapped. i sighed heavily and sucked in my cheek.

'i guess i could try harder? i dont know.'