m u r d e r e r

Madeleine Black

i woke up, strapped in a chair in a dark room

'what the hell?' i spoke, lunging myself up trying to get out.

'calm down, mrs black.' dumbledore spoke, walking in front of me.

'what the hell is this?!' i snap at him, filled with rage.

'what was so important you needed to tell mr riddle?' he asked, looking at me.

'it was nothing.' i snarled at him.

'madeleine, you can tell me.' he spoke calmly.
'i didnt do it!' i yelled.

'i didnt say you did it, im asking if you know anything about this.'

'well i dont. let me out.'

'just listen.' he sighs. 'you were trying to talk to mr riddle about something, correct? i just wanna know what that thing was.'

'it was nothing!' i repeated, lunging at him. 'what you think im insane? someone threw a knife at me yesterday and you think im insane?!'

'fine.' he sighs, walking over to a projector in the room.

'what are you doing?' i ask, staring at him. dumbledore whispered a small smell and then looked up at wall.

suddenly the projector turned on and a gorgeous girl with long dark brown hair and the most gorgeous green eyes showed up.. with little me.

'anna..' i whisper, watching as all the memories flood back. 'how did you get this?!'

'you remember all of these?' he asked. 'all of the memories you had with her.. everything she did for you.. all the sacrifices..' he went on. 'the feeling of betrayal, you know that feeling, madeleine.' i stare at the screen, my face turning pale.

there were so many memories, christmas, whatever we had together was right on that screen. i watched it closely, i watched her closely.

'now i need you to confess, or go for the consequences.' he spoke as the screen turned to a pile of blood, and anna lying there.

that exact spot she died that day.. for me. i let a tear fall from my face as i panicked.

'now let me ask again.. madeleine, what did you try to tell mr riddle?'

'nothing.'

'are you lying?'

'no.' i spoke calmly, staring at the screen.

'then what happened to laura?'

'i dont know.'

'dont lie to me, ill kick you out right here, right now.' he snapped, staring at me. 'one, more, chance.'

'did you kill her?' he ask. i turned to look at him.

'yes.' i whispered. shit, why did i say that? theres too much is going on in this shithole.