d a t e

Mattheo Riddle

my hands left madeleines neck as she looked up at me, her eyes sparkling

'would you wanna go on a date with me?' i ask.

'a date?' she asked, raising her eyebrows.

'yeah, just something small.. to get away from everything.'

'but, dont you hate me?..'

'i could never hate you.' i whispered, pulling her hand into mine.

'okay..' she softly nods. 'ill go on a date with you.' she smiles. 'we can walk around hogsmeade, something simple.'

'okay.' i quickly nod, a soft smile leaving my lips. 'how bout tomorrow?'

'great.' she breathes out, her hair blowing into her face.

'ill see you then.' she smiles. 'i have to go back in before my parents get worried.' she softly chuckled.

'see you then, beautiful.' i smile, walking down from her porch and walking away, watching her walk back inside her house and shutting the door behind her.

i sighed heavily and pulled out my hand, apparatung back to the manor.

'is it done?' my father ask coldly behind me. i inhale a sharp breath, turning around to face him and moving my hair out of my face.

'i got a date with her so i can get closer to her..'

'ill plan the rest out.'

-

i knocked on her door the next day, crossing my arms and laying by the wall.

suddenly the door opens and her dad walks out, staring at me.

shit.

i quickly stand up right, facing him.

'mattheo.' he said sternly, examining me.

'mr black.' i swallow, looking up at him.

'uhm.' he quickly said, turning his head to look inside and back at me. 'i trust you with my daughter, dont pull any bullshit with me.'

'i wont.' i said, quickly shaking my head.

i wont..

'im not gonna let her get hurt again, and if you are going to try to pull that shit i suggest you leave now.'

hurt? like, reject her?

'i wont, i promise.' i said, inhaling a sharp breath.

'dad.' madeleine groaned, quickly grabbing her jacket and walking outside.

she had a beautiful black crop top and light blue jeans.. she looked gorgeous.

'i was just talking to him.' he said.