n u d e s

Madeleine Black

'oh my god.' i whispered, feeling my whole body shake. he fucking sent out my pictures.

i felt my body heat ip in anger. i ripped up the film and slammed my locker shut.

i spun around, seeing all eyes on me and people laughing as they left their classrooms.

i felt sick to my stomach, like i was gonna throw up.

wait..

i actually have to throw up. my hand quickly flew to my mouth as i ran into the girls bathroom.

some girls stared at me as they were chatting the corner, but that was not concerning me at that moment.

i opened the toilet stall and quickly threw up, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

this cant be happening, this has to be a dream.

its not.

i layed on my head on the stall door and covered my mouth as i silently cried. why would axel do that?

we had a deal.

i shut my eyes tightly, tears running down my cheeks. i felt my body start shaking.

'move!' i heard pansy yell as the bathroom door shut.

'madeleine!' luna yelled, opening bathroom stalls.

i bit my lip and stayed quiet, i really did not want them to find me like this.

luna then finally found the bathroom i was in and snuck under it.

'maddy..' she spoke, quickly hugging me. i quietly cried, hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

pansy then climbed under the stall.

'oh my god you poor thing, what happened?' she spoke, stroking my hair.

'axel sent out pictures of my nudes..' i cry out, not able to pull myself together.

'im so sorry maddy.' luna spoke, kissing my forehead and rubbing my hand.

i was so scared to let go of her in that moment, i had so many emotions i felt like i was going to burst.

'you dont deserve this, mads. im so sorry.' pansy spoke with a small smile, trying to comfort me in some way.

'i cant go out there.' i spoke, pulling away from luna's hug and wiping my right eye. 'people are gonna stare, and god knows what they're gonna say.'

'you have to, mads.' luna said.

'..i wanna go home.' i quickly said, looking at pansy and shaking my head as tears flood my eyes. 'i cant be here anymore.'

'okay, ill call your mom.' she smiles, getting out of the stall and walking out of the bathroom.

'cmon, ill take you to your dorm.' luna smiles at me as she helps me up.

i quickly wipe my tears, hoping my mascara didn't smudge as much. im so scared, i dont know whats gonna happen.

she slowly walked me out of the bathroom, sending me comforting words on the way so i know it'll be okay.

but i knew deep down it wont.

we walked out of the bathroom and all eyes quickly fell on me.

'can i get some pictures?' some hufflepuff laughed. i felt sick again hearing those words.

'ignore them.' luna whispered as we walked up to the slytherin common rooms. people kept calling me out or showing the pictures they got of me.

im seriously about to throw up again.

'wanna hook up?' some slytherin said as he watched me walk to my dorm.

'cmon sweetie!'

'damn.'

i look over and see axel talking to his friends. i felt my blood boil and my body shake with rage. i quickly let go of luna and walks up to him.

'madeleine-' luna called out

i shoved his friends aside and slapped him.

'what the fuck is wrong with you?!' i yell at him.

'what do you mean?! we has a deal and you blew it.' he chuckled.

'i didn't do shit, you knew what you were doing! why would you fucking send those pictures out?!' i scream, clenching my fist.

'you hooked up with riddle!' he scoffed.

'that shit never happened!' i yell.

'well too late now, they're out.' he leans down and smiles at me. this bitch..

'fuck you.' i yell at him, quickly punching him and hearing either my knuckle or his nose crack.

'what the fuck is wrong with you?! shit!!' he screamed, holding his nose and blood rushed through his fingers.

nope, definitely his nose.

'madeleine cmon.' luna said, quickly interlocking our arms ans walking to my dorm.

she quickly shut the door and locked it. i rubbed my fist, shit movies lie.

punching people hurts.

'pansy is calling your mom right now, so for now you just need to stay in here.' she said, wiping my tears.

'i wanna leave, and never come back. ever.' i said, sighing heavily.

'dont say that.' luna said, rubbing my shoulder. 'it'll be okay.'

'i cant believe him, why would axel do that?' i breath out, trying not to tear up again.

'hes an asshole, hes trying to get a rise out of you.' luna said.

'jesus, this is a living hell.' i cry out, quickly wiping my tears.

-

Mattheo Riddle

'hey, whats going on?' i ask blaise, seeing a whole crowd of people huddled up outside.

'madeleine black's nudes were released.' he shrugged, crossing his arms.

'really?' i ask, raising my eyebrows.

'mhm, axel did it. he has a lot.'

'wow.' i softly chuckle, trying to play along.

i kinda feel bad for her. getting her nudes leaked? thats gotta be bad.

'yeah, everybody's calling her 'all aboard maddy' since shes slept with almost everyone in the school.'

'is that true?' i ask, looking at blaise. he just shrugs at me.

-

Madeleine Black

'do you wanna talk about it?' my dad asked as he drove towards the house.

'not really.' i breath out, looking out of the window at all the little shops.

'are you sure? were really good at listening.' my mom smiled at me through the mirror.

'then how did you not just hear me say 'not really?' i snap. my mom sighs at me and looks up at the road.

'be nice to your mother, maddy.' my father spoke.

'sorry.' i whisper, biting my nail as i look back out the window.

-

rushed chapter so sorry.

next one will b better!!

words: 1033