4 t h e b e t t e r

Mattheo Riddle

this is so fucking bad

i was framed, and madeleine fuckinf hates me and lost every piece of trust she had for me.

and i know exactly who did it.

-

i opened my book in the library, scanning through it, not really even reading it.

it was something for potions class — i dont know. im too drunk right now.

i started drinking again, sue me.

i heard a low rumble and a book fall from the shelf which made my head snap over.

i see brooke looking down at a book by her feet and then up at me.

her eyes directed right at me, and then she quickly walked the opposite way, dodging me.

i quickly scooted my chair away from the table and got up, chasing after her.

'brooke.' i snap, quickly slamming the doors open to the library and grabbing her arm.

'what did you do?!'

'i didnt do anything!' she said innocently.

such bullshit.

'you know exactly what you did, you framed me.' i snapped.

'framed you for what?' she asked with a clueless tone.

'dont fucking play dumb!!' i shout, tightening my grip on her arm.

her eyes quickly dim down and she glares at me, parting her lips.

'im not gonna talk about this here.' she quietly snaps at me.

i glared at her, rage filling my body. i wanted to kill her. like seriously, kill her.

'fine.' i snap, quickly tightening my grip on her and walking back into the library, slamming the doors open and walking to the restricted closet.

i walk in and quickly shut the door behind us, locking it.

'now we're not there anymore, talk.'

'you know he made me. he figured you two out.' she sighs.

'so what did you do?' i ask, glaring at her.

'i snuck into your dorm that night and slipped the needle knowing she'll find it soon enough.'

'why?!' i shout. 'i lost the one girl i loved, and she lost every piece of trust for me for something i didn't even do!! i dont even know what the needle meant to her!!'

'it was used the day.. he.. told us to take her, remember? it was at school? apparition!' she mocked, shaking her hands in the air.

'you bitch.' i mumble, quickly lunging at her.