A night without day

(chapter1)

I awoke panting. Beads of perspiration running down my forehead as though I had just run a marathon. That's what nightmares usually do to a person. I have been having these dreams for over a fortnight now and so I stumbled out of bed like normal, walking towards the bathroom. I flicked the light on as I walked into the en-suite bathroom.the dim light began to brighten, the bathroom was large with a blue and white clour scheme. I walked over to the the sink, the rich taste my parents had showed on the white porcelain zinc with its luxurious silver tap which lazily edged into the zinc. I washed my face and looked into the mirror observing how my cheeks seemed to colour again. These nightmares were really starting to take its toll on me.

Refreshed I walked back into my room and getting back into my cosy soft bed I was about to switch off my mushroom shaped bedside lamp when I heard a mere whisper "Ella". I looked up suddenly , "whose there ?" . I scanned my baby blue pink infusioned room, the heavy blue satin curtains were slightly apart revealing a the window which remained slighty ajar allowimg a slow calming breeze sweep into my room. I shuddered and looked more carefully the window was open , which was wierd because I'm pretty sure I had it closed but anyway I'll crossed over to the window and closed it , the dressing table across my bed was as usual a clumsy mess and the rocking chair that lay beside it had just mr bear and a deep red scatter cushion sit on it. My room was empty, there was no sign of anything out of the usual, I assumed it was just my imagination getting the better of me. I got back into bed and huddled into my sheets , my eyes blinked open as I heard it again "Ella" . Immediately I sat up straight searching my room but once again found nothing. Who kept calling my name ? Was there some one in my room ? I brushed it off once again assuming it to be my imagination,I switched off my bedside lamp and snuggled into bed when I heard the soft breathing.I sat up blinking profusely, there was a slight shadow cast upon the wall before me. Staring at the shadow in horror I heard the creaking of what could only be the rocking chair. God what was in my room! I braced myself as I lowered my gaze to the rocking chair and there sat the dark figure crushing poor mr bear. I could not fathom how I missed the person sitting in front of me, when I looked around so many times but then it dawned upon me that this person was not there a few seconds ago. . . So where did this person, this boy, come from ?

------------

"Ella" he said my name louder this time and I was forced to look at the stranger in my room. He sat straight ahead of me fiddling with mr bears paws . I looked at him trying not to show the slightest tinge of fear as that may lead to my detriment. I stared at him building up the courage to speak when frantically I blurted out "who are you ? how did you get into my room ? Why are you here? What do you want from me ? ". He looked at me with a slight smirk and his blazingly grey eyes that couldn't be missed " I'm everything that awakens you each night ".

-------------

I sat on my bed wide eyed clutching the sides of my bed. Fear quickly taking over. I tried so hard so speak but nothing seemed to leave my mouth. I was afraid of this new stranger and the danger he brought.

"Elaine demont'e , at last we meet" .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys this is my first chapter, hope you enjoyed it, please do rate , all feedback welcome :)