(chapter 13)

(CHAPTER 13)

I jumped off my bed , searching my room with my eyes , trying to find jason , but he was really no where to be seen. Could this be it , could he have come to his senses and have left ? Or was this my chance to escape. I brightened up feeling life enter my body with the jovial feelings of victory I was receiving. I ran towards the door, and slowly turned the door knob, waiting to be slammed into the door, or hit unconscious, but nothing happened. Greater feelings of joy flooded through my body as the door knob turned and I heard the click. Ecstasy ! It was like a form of ecstasy , as I pushed open the door slightly. I couldn't help but feel happy. It was all over. I ran down the passage way without even given any thought to how easy my escape was. I stopped at the top of the staircase and saw light peering into the hall from the front door,I perched myself on the top of the staircase looking to see if jason was any where to be seen. I took a step forward as quietly as possible, and kept a watchful look out. Glancing over my shoulder and keeping an eye ahead. I slowly made my way to the bottom step and ran to the front door. I was outside. I couldn't believe I made it. I was about to make a break for it when I was yanked backwards into a small shrub like bush . My heart sank thinking that jason had found me and I was surely going to die. But I felt his warm arms around me. Hugging me. Kissing my forehead. I was frozen in my spot, absolutely confused as to why I wasn't dead yet. " Look at me! " He said to me, " ella, please , ella! Look at me" I felt my head being forcefully turned to face these piercingly beautiful  grey eyes. I couldn't speak. I couldn't fathom what was happening. " Ella" he turned me to face him , " I will never let him touch you, I'm sorry ella, this is all my fault. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" the grey eyes said. " Ella!" She shouted , " snap out of it". I was in complete shock. My body refused to act and he kept saying sweet nothings trying to make me feel better. But I dint know what just happened. One minute I was running for my life and the next I was being held so securely and safely , like no harm would ever dare touch a hair on my body. He just stared into my eyes for a few seconds before he leaned foreward , placed his lips to mine and kissed me. Memories of him flashed through my mind. DAMIAN . Happy memories flashed through me as his soft lips brushed against mine. our first kiss. Feeling returning to me , all confusion releasing my mind. I began to kiss back, feeling the music flow through our bodies like magic. Bolts of electricity pushing us closer together. Like nothing else mattered, he kissed me. The ecstasy feeling I had earlier was nothing in comparison to how I felt right now. There were no words to describe it. It was unbelievable. And just as it all began , it all ended and I was being carried back to my room . Where I was roughly thrown on to my bed and the door was locked.  And as for  damian ...

    ....he was no where In sight.

______________________________________

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------