1

Cyrus
'Cyrus will you stop complaining for once. You are going to this school and that will be the end of it. And you will not fight me on this young man' my mom scolds as I roll my eyes.

Hi, I'm Cyrus Goodman. Your average "emo", as my cousins say, teen. We had just moved into the neighborhood. My mom claimed she was tired of driving me across town to school. She said Lily and I, my younger sister, had to go to a closer school, Jefferson High. Mom is annoying time to time. The only 'person' I can really tolerate in my house is tiger. He's an orange tabby cat.

'Cyrus! Let's go or you'll be late for school' my mom says snapping me out of my thoughts.

~At School~
I was thirty minutes late to school because Lilly wanted to get Starbucks. I roll my eyes at the thought of it. I had to check in with the office lady. She was a total bitch, she liked like an old bat. Great! I was in room 317. I walked as slowly as possible.

'Listen up class' the teacher clears her throat. This lady who I don't even know the name has her dirty ass hand on my shoulder. 'This is Cyrus. Cyrus is new so make him feel very welcomed. Ok Cyrus we are doing a project so you can't work with Andi, Buffy and Tj' I smile, nod and walk over. The two girls, Andi and Buffy were very nice from the start. The boy on the other had didn't say a word. 'Hi I'm Buffy and this is Andi' Buffy had curly brown hair, it was tied back into a bun. Andi was very pretty, she had a black bob. 'And this is Tj. He is very rude and doesn't speak to anyone' she says. 'Don't describe me as an asshole Driscoll' Tj says. Wow! The boy speaks. His eyes meet mine. He may be rude but he is majestic. Fluffy blonde hair, perfectly fitted glasses, deep green eyes. I could get lost in them all day. The class was nice. Buffy and Andi asked me to sit with them at lunch. Tj wrote his insta and number on my arm when no one was looking.