9

Cyrus pov
Tj's room was cool... I guess. He had purple
l.e.d lights around his bed. He had to have over ten stuffed animals.

'You can uh sit on the bed if you want' he mumbled the last part closing the door behind him. At first I hesitate to get comfortable on the bed. But it's cold, my head hurts and I just want to make myself less awkward. By the time Tj was on the bed I was curled up with my head on his pillow.

'You're, different outside of school' I says turning to face him. He laughs. 'How so?' He props himself up on his elbows. 'You're just less flirty' he smiles. God that smile. 'Nah. It's your first time here I don't wanna scare you away'. He sits up against a pillow. He pats next to him. I scoot to wear he pats. His arm drapes around me.

'You do that a lot' I smile. He looks at me, 'what'.

'Put your arm around me'

'You don't like it cause I'll-' I cut Tj off. 'No it's you know, flirty' he just smiles. God he's really getting me. Those green eyes and that fluffy hair. 'Wanna watch a movie?' He asks me. 'I mean not really my head hurts' his eyes change in worry.

'You want me to get you something'

'No' I reply shaking my head.

'You tired?' I nod.

Tj had given me sweatpants and shirt to sleep in. I was curled in a ball almost very close to his side.