5

An - only finishing this because someone gave it a star. Also I don't feel like writing the school day but I will do it just because

Cyrus pov
Thursday night after the basketball game was a long night. Not only did the game and people tired me out but I also had to go home and finish my essay. Thank the lords that it was now Friday. After school I get to party and do whatever I want. Although my mothers doesn't think I should go to someone's party I just met, I'm still going. I am not lame.

We were now in class and the teacher was about to announce partners for another project. I think that is absolute bullshit. Two projects in a row. Who does she think I am?

'Cyrus and' she pauses before saying 'Tj. Your project will be on writing a small book or article about new friendships. I am only doing this because Cyrus, you are new' I nod and smile softly like I'm happy. Don't get me wrong I will love working with Tj. I have the biggest crush on him but working on something for school isn't the kind of relationship I want to have with him.

'You ready to work with the hottest guy in school' Tj questions, I cock and eyebrow. 'Who said you're the hottest guy in school'.

'I know about your little crush on me' my face goes red 'Nah I'm just messing with you. But uh wanna come over Saturday so we can start' I get confused, the day after his party. 'You want me to come the day after your party' I question.

He leans closer to me, he whispers 'Well I hoping to keep you after the party' My face turns redder than the color of a beat. 'That's okay with me. Only if you get me a muffin at lunch.' I tell him. 'Only if I get a kiss after' was he serious, because I would. 'Just messing with you. I'll get you a muffin' he winks and walks away.