11

An - Two chapters in one day!

Cyrus pov
It was now morning. I had fell asleep leaning against Tj. He and I talked all night. Mainly about me and why I moved here. I would occasionally ask him about basketball. Tj was awake way before I was. It had seemed like he hadn't slept at all. When I woke up I was still against him, his arm still wrapped around my shoulders.

'What time is it?' I ask him. He looks at his phone. '10:35. The girls want to come in if that's fine' I nod. I do that a lot. When it comes to friends or people I like I don't know how to use words in a positive way. Only Amber and Andi had came into the room.

'Their still sleeping' Amber said. Just read my mind I was wondering where my sister and Buffy were. 'I didn't know you were friends with Tj' Amber said. Sometimes I forget she's Andi's friend this is the first time we really talked, she's cool though.

'Yeah me either' a smile creeps on his face. I didn't want it to be awkward between Amber and I so I try and make conversation, 'So uh amber. How do you know Tj' She looks and Tj and looks at her, they laugh. My head tilts in confusion.

'Oh! Tj and I go way back' She giggles. She had a nice laugh. I liked Amber. 'He's my brother'. Wow brother. I would have never guessed. 'I didn't know you had a sister' I said quietly. 'You never asked' And there it was again. His eyes were looking at mine. A soft smile plastered to his face.

'What is this all about' Amber says pointing a finger between us. Andi nodded to agree. 'What' me and Tj say at the same time. 'Why are you guys so close and what was that stare thingy' I can feel my face go pink.

'It's nothing' I clear my throat nodding to agree with Tj. 'I'm taking Cyrus somewhere today so try not to make a mess' Andi scoffs. 'We're not kids Kippen' he rolls his eyes.

An - I have no clue what to write for where they're going because I don't know so I'm just going to make a instagram chapter about it.