10

An- when I say later today I'm saying that bc it's like 3 in the morning
Cyrus pov
I had slept for a few hours but then I was wide awake for a few minutes. It now had to be almost 2:30 in the morning. I stare at Tj's face as he breathes lightly. The party had stopped around 1. I started to stir when people were leaving but went back to sleep.

My head was still pounding but I didn't want to wake Tj. His bed was soft and comfortable. I guess I had started to whisper to myself.

'Cyrus. You okay?' He asks me reaching his hand out the find my face. I grab his hand to stop him. 'Uh yeah I just. My head hurts' Tj gets out of his blankets and turns on his lamp. Before I know it he was out of the room. He comes back into the room with a glass of water and a small white pill. 'Sorry I didn't want to wake you' I tell him with a soft smile.

'What wrong' he asks. My face changes, 'I just told you my head hurts' I say taking the pill. 'No. Like it's something else. I heard you whispering' so I was whispering.

I clear my throat, 'I uh, I don't really know' he cocks and eyebrow. He knows I'm lying.

'Fine I'll tell you' he sits back on the bed and crosses his arms. 'This is embarrassing. Um are we friends?' His lips curl into a smirk. 'Yeah'.

'You can sit closer. I don't bite' He tells me. I hesitantly move closer. I lean all the way against him. 'You're different outside of school' I tell him.

'How so'

'You're not as, flirty' I say with a soft smile.

'It's your first time here. I don't wanna scare you away' he looks at me. I smile. Yeah, yeah. I smiled. I won't do it often.

'Woah, Cyrus Goodman just smiled at me' I roll my eyes. 'Shut up' He just stares at me. His deep green eyes looking into my brown ones. When you take a good look at someone there's a lot of things you don't notice from afar. Tj doesn't look like an asshole up close. I'd considered him as a nice person. I can feel my face getting hot.

'Am I making Cyrus' soft side come out' he gasps dramatically. 'No. You're not.' He is. He really is.

'Why are you letting me stay over?' I ask him. 'Because I know you dream of me every night. Now you don't have to' I scoff.

'Yeah right'. I would occasionally dream of Tj but I wasn't going to tell him that. I w would right about him in my journal too.

'Wanna go somewhere later today' I nod