8

An - I always forget to put a warning for cussing. I just be jumping right into it like don't mean to scare y'all.
Cyrus pov
Buffy an amber pull me into a circle where everyone was playing truth or dare. For the past 20 minutes I've been sitting staring at Tj's green eyes. Having the same sentence replay in my head.

Don't pick me

Don't pick me

Don't pick me

My little voice is interrupted, 'Hey! New boy. Truth or dare.' A boy asks me. Not just any boy. Reed. Everyone fucking hated him, and I did to. He was one of Tj's friends. He was an asshole. Rude to anyone he came as cross. 'Uh truth'. Honestly just fuck it what's the worst thing they can ask me.

Reed looks at Lester and Lester whispers in his ear. They start to laugh. Reed clears his throat, 'So Cyrus. That's your name right? - I nod, taking a sip of my drink - You know Tj's a hoe. You had your round yet?' I choke on my drink. My eyes widen.

'Excuse me what' I hear snickers and people whispering. I hear Tj scoff and start walking over to the part of the circle I'm sitting in. 'Did you fuck or what' Reed asks. My eyebrows raise. 'We're not uh you know' I tell him. 'You sure' Lester laughs.

By now Tj is behind me. 'Jesus Reed. I don't fuck all of my friends' I can practically hear Tj roll his eyes. He taps my shoulder and holds out his hand. I take it and he pulls me up. His arm drapes around my shoulders once again.

'Wanna go upstairs?' He asks, I just nod. We start walking towards the stairs and Tj stops. He looks back, 'Y'all better be out of my house my 2 am. Buffy, Andi, Marty, Lily, there's two guess rooms upstairs' we continue walking up the stairs.