20

Tj had carried Cyrus back to his home. He had fell asleep on Tj's shoulder. He was curled up against Tj with his arms wrapped around him. He didn't stir not once.

Cyrus pov
I slept good last night. I was finally relieved talking about what was bothering me; it was just stress. When I was asleep I heard my phone ring countless times but I just ignored it.

'Cyrus...' I heard a voice call soft in my ear. 'It's your mom' Tj says holding my ringing phone by me. That makes me jolt up and answer it. 'Hi mom!'

'Cyrus Goodman where the hell are you!' She screamed through the phone. I turned to look at Tj remembering I forgot to call my mom before I went to sleep. 'I'm sorry Mom, last night I went to Tj's house and I forgot to call you I'm sorry' she sighs.

'Cyrus you let me know next time. I was so close to making a phone call to the police station' I sigh. She's dramatic. 'Okay Cy, love you' she says.

'Love you too mom' I say before hanging up. I look up into Tj's green eyes. His hair was messy and a soft smile was plastered on his face. 'Hi' I say blush painting my face.

'Hi' he says back, 'you hungry?'.

'Yeah...' he nods. Before laughing a bit. 'What?!' I asked in a panic.

'You won't believe what you did last night' he laughs. 'You rolled down the hill and almost face planted in the lake'.

'And you let me!' I say pushing him a bit. 'I mean, I couldn't stop you! You were like out of your mind tired' I could feel my face going red.

I clear my throat, 'um you gonna make me breakfast now or what?'

'Yeah' he pulls me up from the bed and drags me out the room. Tj had made me pancakes for breakfast. I had insisted for Tj to go to school. Even though he would only be missing one day he still needed to go.

An - the next two chapter maybe will be released tonight or tomorrow a little bit after 4.

New Boy - tyrusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें