17

Cyrus pov
Tj had dropped me off home a few hours ago. My headache had gone away but came right back when talking to my mom. She thought I was just faking to go and hang out with Tj. She always thought I was faking. But her anger quickly grew into worry once I told her I stopped taking my medicine.

'Why did you stop taking your pills Cy?' She questioned, I didn't want to tell her. I have one pill for the headaches and another one for the panic attacks. I'm lucky i didn't have one today.  I shrug my shoulders.

'Talk to me Cy. What's wrong?'

'I just thought I could go a day without'

'And that is okay Cy but you have to let me know so I can take off just in case something happens' I nodded. She was right. I should have told her. I didn't mean to worry her.

'Mom. A few days ago Tj invited me to the fair. I just wanted to ask you if I could go instead of telling you' a soft smile painted her face.

'Your getting better Cy' she said giving me a hug, 'You can go. Do you have money?' I nod.

After that I had sat with my mom for about hour before going back to my room. I had a second nice day. It felt good to recover and have friends. It felt good to hug my mom again. Looking at old pictures hurt. The pictures of my arms I was forced to send to the therapist. I knew they were trying to help. I wanted the help, but not like that.

Tj and I had called and texted all night. He would constantly ask me if I was okay. He said he was willing to come over if I needed anything. Tj was a good...friend? Best friend? Boyfriend? Well for right now, he was a good friend. I'm glad I saw him for him and not the things other people would call him. He made me laugh. If I wanted to I could tell him anything.

'Tj'

'Yes'

'I wanna be your best friend'

'You are my best friend Cyrus' That felt good. I am his best friend.

An- the chapter after his is most likely is gonna take place on the fair weekend plus a insta chapter bc I could a picture of the cast on a rollercoaster ride and I thought it would be perfect

New Boy - tyrusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें