6

Cyrus pov
'What's up Cy' 'Hey Marty' Suddenly marty just stops in the middle of us walking to lunch. I turn around when I notice he's not walking with me anymore. 'Did Cyrus Goodman just willingly talk to me!' He says holding out the 'e'. I laugh. Yes I laugh. I rarely ever laugh, I guess I'm sort of in a good mood. 'Well I'm just in a good mood today I guess' a smile glues to my face.

Lunch table

Everyone was just sitting eating their lunch. Except me, I was waiting on my muffin. Was sitting up nice and straight, big ass smile on my face.

'What's up with you Cyrus' Buffy asks with a smirk on her face. I fold my hands together on the table. 'Well...if you all must know. I am waiting on something. More like someone'. Buffy rolls her eyes playfully and I spot Tj. 'Oh! Here it comes'

Just like on my first day Tj sits right next to me. He places his hand on the inside of my thigh. 'Got my kiss' he asks. 'Got my muffin?' 'You know I do' he places a big chocolate chocolate chip muffin on the table in front of me. 'Kippen. Why are you over here' Buffy asks rolling her eyes.

'Seeing Cyrus' he replies in a sort of a 'duh' tone. She nods. 'Since Tj is your friend I guess would you two like to do something with us after the party' I look at Tj and he looks at me. 'We're doing something actually we'll past' I tell her.

'Anyway. I'm about to head out Cyrus. I'll see you tonight ok' I nod. He starts to get up from his spot 'wait' I say pulling him back down. I give him a sweet kiss on the cheek.