22

An - I might write two or three chapter today cause I'm sick and not going to school 😭

Cyrus pov
My arms are still around his neck and his arms and around my waist. Our foreheads are touching. 'I don't do relationships, Tj' I tell him my lips gliding over his as I speak.

'What do you want to be then?' Friends. That was the simple answer. Friends who held hands and kissed and hugged and were there for each other. 'My friend..' I start then I see his expression change, 'My boyfriend but my friend. I don't want to put on label on it. I want you to hold my hand and kiss me' I quickly add.

'Okay, anything' he's got me wrapped around his finger, anything. I was willing to do anything for him. I rest my head on his shoulder, I could see Buffy and Andi sipping fake tears from their face and holding their hearts. It was like they were saying 'my baby is all grown up'

Tj had drove me home that night. He walked me to my front door, kissed my cheek and told me he would text me later. I shut the door and ran the my moms room. 'Mom!' I was excited to tell her about my night, we didn't talk about me much.

'Hi Cy, how was your night?' She asks. I spin around and fall on her bed. 'Oh Mom, it was perfect' she smiles, runs a hand through my hair and waits patiently for me to tell the rest. 'He took me to the fair mom, and he won me a elephant. Me and friends watched the stars while listening to music. He made me a flower crown, then he kissed me!' She laughs at my excitement.

'I felt like a Disney princess, it was perfect. He so perfect mom' I look at her. 'I'm happy for you Cy, he's perfect huh?' She says. 'Mom it feels like, like- I don't want to say it, it's embarrassing.' I say my cheeks turning red. She knows what I mean.

'Extra like mom, I'm in love mom' it's like a dream came true. 'When do I get to sit down and talk to him?' She asked. I blush, 'mom!'