𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 awakes to the sound of birds chirping as her eyes flutter open, noting the darkness still cast over the glade

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 awakes to the sound of birds chirping as her eyes flutter open, noting the darkness still cast over the glade. Elevating her wrist to glance at the time, she sighs. She had woken up a little earlier than usual.

The girl rubs her eyes as she yawns, throwing her legs over the side of the hammock. She stretches out her limbs before getting to her feet to grab her clean set of clothes.

Heading to the showers, Blake rolls her head in attempt to get rid of the soreness in her neck.

Upon entering, her eyes fall onto a certain someone, pushing back the urge to roll her eyes into the back of her head.

𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

Blake groans at the sight of him.

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. Rolling her eyes as she told herself not to.

Thomas stands at the sink, brushing his teeth with his towel wrapped around his hips. Again, dangerously low.

His head snaps to the sound of an aggravated groan, making his eyes glimmer with amusement.

"Good morning, princess." Thomas taunts with a smirk, tugging to his lips.

Blake rolls her eyes, ignoring how her heart flutters at his words. She glares at the boy as he turns to the sink to spit the toothpaste out.

𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

Thomas shifts his body back toward Blake as his eyes scan her angry figure.

"What's got you in a sour mood?" Thomas grunted in amusement.

"You." Blake grumbles as she puts her clothes to hang on a hook outside of the stall.

"Is it that time of the month?"