𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨 kick the dust on the ground into the air as she shuffles to her boys

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨 kick the dust on the ground into the air as she shuffles to her boys. Sitting down on a ledge, a sigh leaves her lips as she lowers herself to sit between Minho and Fry.

"Well look who it is." Minho smiles as he leans his body into Blake's to lightly nudge her shoulder. "The trouble maker, herself."

Blake rolls her eyes at her best friend, shaking her head as she peers at the beautiful landscape in front of her.

"So—you've always been a little shit, then?" Newt taunts the girl playfully as he snaps a twig in his hands, busying himself as the four teenagers gaze in front of them.

The girl once again rolls her eyes as she takes a deep breath, filling her lungs with air as she relishes in the peace.

"Guess so, Newtster." Blake laughs as she flickers her eyes between the scenery before them and the blond. "Though, I can't remember shit."

"That's a new one." Newt intones as he smiles at the girl. "Newtster, Really?" The boy deadpans

Blake only shrugs her shoulders as a shit eating grin spreads across her face.

"So why did the doc want both you and Thomas' blood?" Fry questions from the other side of the girl, making her shift her gaze to the boy beside her.

"Don't know" Blake trailed off as she returned her gaze back. "But I'm guessing it's because she had to take a lot. Probably didn't want one of us to loose too much blood and pass out."

"And she knew the both of you." Newt added "Knew you were sent into the maze."

Blake nodded as her eyes scanned over the horizon, not thinking too much into it.

Crunching of leaves and dust being kicked around caused the girl to once again look away, turning her head to behind Newt as Thomas appeared.

The air grew thick between the two as the boy didn't say a word, only lowering himself to sit on the worn out rock beside Newt.