𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♡

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨?

𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙨 furrows his eyebrows, watching as Blake walks away angrily

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯—𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

Shaking his head, the greenie quickly follows after the girl, calling her name.

Blake rolls her eyes as she tries to avoid the boy, continuing to trudge forward.Thomas rolls his eyes at her, 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.

The boy quickly kicks his feet into a jog and hurries after the girl— nearing a tree line as he calls out for her once again.

"Blake!" Thomas shouts again, reaching for her wrist.

Blake quickly spins on her heels—having felt the boy's grasp on her wrist, she quickly throws a punch—landing square in the boy's jaw.

Thomas lets out a groan in pain as he stumbles back with widened eyes.

"What the hell?" Thomas questioned in disbelief—holding onto his throbbing cheek as he sent the small brunette a glare.

Blake grits her teeth as she stalks toward the boy, suddenly grabbing him by the hem of his shirt and roughly throwing him against a tree.

The girl's eyes blaze with anger as her finger lifts to poke his muscular chest. "I knew you would be the cause of some shit like this! I was right about you!"

Thomas gapes at the girl—stomach bubbling with a mixture of anger and something else as he licks his bottom lip, flickering his hardened gaze between her furious emerald orbs and plump lips.

"How the hell—was I supposed to know?" The boy scoffed angrily. "I'm just trying to get out of this hell hole like the rest of you!" Thomas yelled back as he shoved the girl off, taking angry steps toward her till Blake winced at the rough bark of a tree hitting her back.