𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝘼 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 of the metal plate sliding across the cement sounds through the small room, making Blake cringe

"Down there?" The small brunette questions In disbelief and disgust, pointing her dainty finger to the, what looks to be a bottomless hole.

"Never said you had to like it, Blake." Gally responds, grunting as he throws the heavy metal to the side with a loud clank.

Grabbing the ladder, the builder hauls the metal down into the hole as Jorge whispers "Be careful, Blake—" The older man then turns his head to the boy standing closely beside the small brunette "Thomas."

"We'll try" The small brunette smiles back to the older man, who has become much like a father figure to her.

Climbing down into the pit, Fry's voice stops the taller boy from decending. "Gally"

A sigh leaves the boy as he kneels on one knee beside the hole, squeezing his eyes shut for a brief moment before continuing. "Take care of these three."

A soft smile makes its way onto Blake's lips at the boy worrying about their safety. Gally nods his head as he steps down the ladder. "Yeah."

Lifting his blue-green eyes up to the small brunette standing next to Thomas, Gally reaches a hand out, nodding to the small girl to take.

Hesitating for a second, Blake shoots Thomas a glance, whose eyes continue boring holes into the ex builder's head.

He's still pissed—and rightly, so.

"We don't have all day, Blake." Gally shoots the small brunette a look, pressing his lips together as the small girl lets out a sigh.